Status
Not open for further replies.
The chapter 923 Luffy vs chapter 1000 Zoro has its definite answer in this spoiler then lol.

This Zoro fucks Luffy pretty hard lmao.
Zoro is an uber beast.
I don't think that works as Luffy just didn't have the ryou he needed to damage Kaido. I don't think that the difference between the 2-week younger Luffy and current Luffy is that big. It's just that now, he can damage Kaido.

Last edited:
That's what why don't understand

When Oden had enma
Everybody hyped his strength not the blade.
Even wB with his epic CoO didnt hype Enma but Oden only

Oden made Enma legendary

Whole Enma is making Zoro legendary and mighty
Good Moment for Zoro in the series, ngl... But very bad moment for his writing XD
He's doing some great and good stuff btw XD

But now, imagine he breaks the sword....

People reaching so hard to downplay Law, he clearly said he didn’t know where Kaido’s internal organs were so obviously he didn’t hit them.

Least impressive this chapter was Kidd by far
Read the spoiler he hit the belly, knowing it would hit his organs. But Kaido said he skin was to tough to get damaged by such attacks. No one downplay Law, in fact that people say he probably have stronger attacks now. The post are against the poeple who wank GK to top tier attack because of wanking Doflamingo. They get their L right in the face. Nothing against Law, he probably show soon a far stronger attacks.

He fear the beast pirates overall to caught him,Law df was to useful. Kinemon literally show onpanel to have better attack then GK. With doesn't mean Law is weaker, im sure Law has now stronger attacks. GK is simple not a top tier move since the Scabbards/Killer put on same Kaido better damage.
Please stop being an idiot. Gamma Knife leaves no external wounds. How the fuck are you assessing Kinemon > Law AP?

Oda made it clear that Law has to learn where his heart is or hit him in human form.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
:kayneshrug: do they have enma?

Kaido fought Shanks n bm but never felt threatened by their swords
Same way BM fought wb and co but never worried about their blades

Nobody hyped zoro haki ..they noticed Enma not his haki

Shanks can do nothing coz we know he didn't beat kaido or scar him.
Mihawk? Vista stops him

Nobody even hype Mihawk in this chapter
You think Oden is WB level because he cut Kaido with ENMA and another sword of equal caliber. Yet Zoro doesn't get the credit for trying to do the same with only ENMA. Can your hate for Zoro get more obvious than this?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Zoro vs kings is dead, the appeal was Zoro having another Mr. 1 type fight were he learns to cut but that cant happen because he already knows how to cut. Plus an Ittoryu attack from Zoro had BM shaking in fear what the fuck will Ling D Background do?
I agree, Zoro would’ve beheaded Kaido this chapter had Kaido not been a coward and dodged an attack for the first time in his life, so Zoro fighting king would be irrelevant.

Zoro is finally ready to put up a fight against real top tiers like Mihawk and the Admirals, since one shotting Kaido is the minimum requirement needed to face real top tiers.

I have my thread to back up that i've been on this train all along

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/does-anyone-still-doubt-these-matchups.7083/

You can join in when these fights start and we can get hyped about Sanji and Zoro fucking up Queen and King in 1 vs 1 combat :steef:
How Can you see Zoro fighting King, when the dude is fighting Kaido, do you really think that Zoro will be able to fight King after Kaido AND Big Mom, it's impossible

Zoro will fight Kaido till the end

Status
Not open for further replies.