Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

I just wanna say that "Hawkins/Jinbe/Apoo" all would be more useful with their abilities than him if we are being honest and not biased here!
Sanji too with his invisibility and RS resistance to fire would also be more useful

Kidd has to fucking show something before we just blindly fucking give him free passes JUST because for whatever reasons you guys have.... and I'm only attacking Kidd because he is TAKING SO MUCH SCREEN TIME only for boosting and talking big... Screen time that can be used for other characters to shine... so either he does something, or he shuts his traps and let someone else on screen.... cause it pisses me off the most when Oda WASTE panels for no reason!

And at this point, EVERY panel used for Kidd is WASTED because he's just doing attacks that isn't even doing 0.0001 damage... Judo? really? this guy thinks slamming Kaido will do something????
I agree Kidd hasn't been impressive

But Kidd is places above any SN except Luffy. Oda won't change that
It is like putting retainers above G4 luffy coz luffy couldn't hurt Kaido critically.

Kidd is making kaido feel pain already but he is juts yet to critically hurt him

She senses that the sword is not any usual sword

it's funny how people are keep hyping Zoro while Enma is doing all the work

sure respect Zoro
but
Respect Oden+Enma as well
Enma just depletes Zoro's Haki more than he intended, that's it !
:kayneshrug:
Is it so hard to understand such a simple thing ?
:zorothink:
And yeah Enma bears not only Oden's will, who used it all his life, but also Kozaburo's will, a swordsmith AND swordsman who is the one who forged this katana (making him obviously the first to have ever used Enma).
:kata:

Please stop being an idiot. Gamma Knife leaves no external wounds. How the fuck are you assessing Kinemon > Law AP?

Oda made it clear that Law has to learn where his heart is or hit him in human form.
Because we have onpanel both compare:
Law damage not Kaido
Kinemon did
What it is hard to understand the point?
I never said that Gk make external wounds. In the fact Kaido said his skin beeing to tough to get damaged make it clear.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I agree, Zoro would’ve beheaded Kaido this chapter had Kaido not been a coward and dodged an attack for the first time in his life, so Zoro fighting king would be irrelevant.

Zoro is finally ready to put up a fight against real top tiers like Mihawk and the Admirals, since one shotting Kaido is the minimum requirement needed to face real top tiers.
Zoros getting that coo boost vs shiryu before he fights kizaru and mihawk
He needs to be complete fighter then high ap only works vs these 2 clowns.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
As an honest Yonko fan I think I speak for our fan base when I say we arent good. Kaido is a fraud and the Yonkos can’t gameplan. We need to start rebuilding this fanbase and reevaluating our feats bc we arent winning a wank war with Kaido and Big Mom. This is coming from an honest Yonko fan btw.

Also with the Sn taking the first hits and the chapter ending with Kaido and Big Mom counter attacking,I think the emperors will be taking the domination upperhand next chapter and the act 3 ends on a cliffhanger like Onigashima crashing on Wano.

yj

👑YNWA 👑
Only a fool would think Zoro fights Queen and Sanji fights King :milaugh:

After my stance on Enma got confirmed this chapter, i'm waiting for Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King match-ups to be confirmed sometime in the next volume :steef:
why would zoro go from fighting 2 yonkos to fighting a mere commander no one cares about. Just shows you don’t understand zoro and his loyalty. he’s there with luffy as his partner and equal in the wg to fight 2 yonkos, deal with it, cry about it do whatever you gotta do. Ur secret agenda of judges son=zoro is dead.

Zoro vs kings is dead, the appeal was Zoro having another Mr. 1 type fight were he learns to cut but that cant happen because he already knows how to cut. Plus an Ittoryu attack from Zoro had BM shaking in fear what the fuck will Ling D Background do?
Big Mom only warned KAido that it's dangerous to face tank an attack from that sword.

King will fight as swordsmen do, by clashing swords.

Sanji also has the RS to block Queens plague bullets, so both him and Zoro would go into these fights with the tools to deal with the Plague and the Wildfire.

We will see how the match-up between King and Zoro goes when it happens. Zoro will come out on top, is what matters, and Hybrind King will probably be no pushover :catrude:

Because we have onpanel both compare:
Law damage not Kaido
Kinemon did
What it is hard to understand the point?
I never said that Gk make external wounds. In the fact Kaido said his skin beeing to tough to get damaged make it clear.
What "on panel" are you talking about? You CAN'T SEE GAMMA KNIFE RESULT.

Kaido screamed in pain -> Damage. You can't see how heavy that was.

Status
Not open for further replies.