Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

As an honest Yonko fan I think I speak for our fan base when I say we arent good. Kaido is a fraud and the Yonkos can’t gameplan. We need to start rebuilding this fanbase and reevaluating our feats bc we arent winning a wank war with Kaido and Big Mom. This is coming from an honest Yonko fan btw.
I think Big Mom looked her best in this chapter, actually being serious and strategizing. And that new lightning storm homies attacks was dope af.

J

Jo_Ndule

@Buusatan94 @Sentinel , @Jo_Ndule
I call this for years, GK isn't a top tier attack when Killer and the Scabbards show each better Ap/lethal attacks then GK. Kaido skin was to tough with proof that GK can't ignore durability.

Im sure Law has now higher lvl attacks, at least I hope it.
Law either grew or GK is just overrated

Killer did similar or more damage to Kaido than Law

Doffy os overrated.
Killer and DR or enma Zoro will beat doffy 2 v 1 mid diff
1 v 1 Killer/Zoro alone will push Doffy to high diff or even win coz Doffy isnt tannking his attacks easily , he isnt Kaido.
They are lethal. Killer is also faste Law and both zoro and Killer have more physical strenght than Law

Only Sanjikun still thinks current Law ~ DR Law
That Gk can oneshot top tiers like Kaido/BM/Teach/Akainu... or work on skilled YCs and Admirals

How Can you see Zoro fighting King, when the dude is fighting Kaido, do you really think that Zoro will be able to fight King after Kaido AND Big Mom, it's impossible

Zoro will fight Kaido till the end
I think this Volume will end with the fight on the roof interrupted.

Fights under the roof did not even properly start yet, we've got ways to go until the final clash.

Zoro Haki can't effect Kaido like that if he use his 2 other swords

you want to say Zoro is good and will do great?
sure

but you can't simply ignore how much Emna is helping him
you would have to see him use the two other swords before you jump to that conclusion
he is a three sword style swordsman
similar to oden whose other blade also scarred kaido

enma improved zoro as a fighter without it as well
its not just an added tool.

Because we have onpanel both compare:
Law damage not Kaido
Kinemon did
What it is hard to understand the point?
I never said that Gk make external wounds. In the fact Kaido said his skin beeing to tough to get damaged make it clear.
Law did damage Kaido tho, he just missed the organs. GK is internal damage it doesn’t leave a wound

every attack in this chapter is dealing damage. You have to be dense to believe otherwise

Law either grew or GK is just overrated

Killer did similar or more damage to Kaido than Law

Doffy os overrated.
Killer and DR or enma Zoro will beat doffy 2 v 1 mid diff
1 v 1 Killer/Zoro alone will push Doffy to high diff or even win coz Doffy isnt tannking his attacks easily , he isnt Kaido.
They are lethal. Killer is also faste Law and both zoro and Killer have more physical strenght than Law

Only Sanjikun still thinks current Law ~ DR Law
That Gk can oneshot top tiers like Kaido/BM/Teach/Akainu... or work on skilled YCs and Admirals
One Piece is not Dragon Ball. There is no random Zenkai boosts. Just incremental improvement island over island.

One Piece powerups = Weapons, Training, New Moves/Forms.

In the position Law teleported him in, to launch an attack at Kaido from above his head :seriously:

Law covered for Zoro's inability to get in that spot, which is good from Oda's part that he remains consistent with Zoro's strength's and weaknesses :akaman:
You made the claim implying Zoro was too slow to land the hit even with Law's teleport which is obviously not true since the teleport was for the boro breath. Since you changing your tune now...Yes it is quite obvious Zoro cannot fly

I agree, Zoro would’ve beheaded Kaido this chapter had Kaido not been a coward and dodged an attack for the first time in his life, so Zoro fighting king would be irrelevant.

Zoro is finally ready to put up a fight against real top tiers like Mihawk and the Admirals, since one shotting Kaido is the minimum requirement needed to face real top tiers.
The zoro wank hit new all time highs:gokulaugh:
Zoro ain’t one shorting a yonkou

Status
Not open for further replies.