Status
Not open for further replies.
As an honest Yonko fan I think I speak for our fan base when I say we arent good. Kaido is a fraud and the Yonkos can’t gameplan. We need to start rebuilding this fanbase and reevaluating our feats bc we arent winning a wank war with Kaido and Big Mom. This is coming from an honest Yonko fan btw.
:seriously:

kaido and big mom are obviousely far to be at full power... it's still the begining of the fight.

Yes, but it's his Haki. It's drawing out more than usual but not actually increasing, so it's really something to get used to instead of just a boost. If he's panting after an attack it has a pretty good drawback.
Yeah it's his haki but still it doesn't deny the fact that Enma helps him to increase his AP. The reaction BM and Kaido show towards Enma is different compared to other swords. They are in fear when they see Zoro wants to slash Kaido with Enma but not with other swords.

Law either grew or GK is just overrated

Killer did similar or more damage to Kaido than Law

Doffy os overrated.
Killer and DR or enma Zoro will beat doffy 2 v 1 mid diff
1 v 1 Killer/Zoro alone will push Doffy to high diff or even win coz Doffy isnt tannking his attacks easily , he isnt Kaido.
They are lethal. Killer is also faste Law and both zoro and Killer have more physical strenght than Law

Only Sanjikun still thinks current Law ~ DR Law
That Gk can oneshot top tiers like Kaido/BM/Teach/Akainu... or work on skilled YCs and Admirals
Law shoud show a stronger attack then GK,since he used it so fast and the battle just started.

J

Jo_Ndule

Killer is outshining his captain Kidd.

Kidd being a rival to Luffy my ass.

Zoro ~ Law ~ Killer ~ Kidd
:milaugh:damage control

Oda keeps using SN trio and underlings
Undelrings gor zapped and Temporarily out
SN trio didn't really get zapped like the underlings

Kidd is still put wihr luffy and law

Killer zapped --- kidd shocked
Zoro zapped ---- luffy pissed

Killer isnt equal to kidd
Kidd> Killer since day one they were introduced

Killer doing better vs kaidi coz of his fighting style doesn't make him > kidd

:milaugh:Killer and zoro can never be equal or above their captains

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
:milaugh:damage control

Oda keeps using SN trio and underlings
Undelrings gor zapped and Temporarily out
SN trio didn't really get zapped like the underlings

Kidd is still put wihr luffy and law

Killer zapped --- kidd shocked
Zoro zapped ---- luffy pissed

Killer isnt equal to kidd
Kidd> Killer since day one they were introduced

Killer doing better vs kaidi coz of his fighting style doesn't make him > kidd

:milaugh:Killer and zoro can never be equal or above their captains
They all got zapped luffy says zoro and the others

J

Jo_Ndule

I never attacked Killer this chapter, what's your point? EVEN THOUGH he was on Kaido's back, not midair, but still, never criticized Killer

I compared Zoro to Kidd/Law who were on the ground, and can actually DODGE unlike being in mid-air without ability to use skywalk or fly.... that's why Zoro getting hit was different compared to Kidd or Law... even Killer I would argue, but Killer was impressive this chapter, so I have no complaints for him, and maybe the footing on Kaido's body is a bit hard to control....
Zoro wouldn't dodge
Even luffy got hit by it but us fine because he is rubber

why would zoro go from fighting 2 yonkos to fighting a mere commander no one cares about. Just shows you don’t understand zoro and his loyalty. he’s there with luffy as his partner and equal in the wg to fight 2 yonkos, deal with it, cry about it do whatever you gotta do. Ur secret agenda of judges son=zoro is dead.
I have no such agenda. I've argued with Sanji fans that Zoro is the first mate and Zoro is stronger than Sanji.

I'm not delusional to think Sanji = Zoro , the way you are to think Zoro = Luffy :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.