Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree Kidd hasn't been impressive

But Kidd is places above any SN except Luffy. Oda won't change that
It is like putting retainers above G4 luffy coz luffy couldn't hurt Kaido critically.

Kidd is making kaido feel pain already but he is juts yet to critically hurt him
I respectfully disagree BECAUSE we value supernova differently... you see, I don't value supernova as much as you guys all do... I think they are just pirates who happened to be called rivals and in same generation, but SH crew in general is an unmatched group of individuals, crew members of this future pirate king will also evolve and be above those supernova, maybe not all....

but I sure as hell place Zoro > Kidd

and I will go more and say Brook will BEAT Apoo this arc...

Same Apoo who caused many troubles for Kidd.. and it will be a FRESH Apoo, because I believe this round is doomed and alliance will lose, we will have another round later in this arc

Anyway, we view things differently, and that's why Kidd is not gonna sustain his 2nd place in supernova ranking, cause I already think Zoro is above him anyway, pre-skip I would place Kidd above Zoro, post-timeskip and specially now, Zoro is above Kidd for me

:milaugh:damage control

Oda keeps using SN trio and underlings
Undelrings gor zapped and Temporarily out
SN trio didn't really get zapped like the underlings

Kidd is still put wihr luffy and law

Killer zapped --- kidd shocked
Zoro zapped ---- luffy pissed

Killer isnt equal to kidd
Kidd> Killer since day one they were introduced

Killer doing better vs kaidi coz of his fighting style doesn't make him > kidd

:milaugh:Killer and zoro can never be equal or above their captains
So explain the zoro kid luffy group together we loved to hear :milaugh:

Correction: Zoro's attack was the only one in the story so far that Big Mom is afraid of and Kaido decided to dodge, instead of just tanking it.
:myman:
Wrong,
Kaido and BigMom considered SN and Scabbards as inferior/weak fighters thats why Kaido didnt bother much dodging them
on the other hand we saw clearly on Kaido VS BM that Kaido was blocking BM's attacks
it means Kaido and BM considered that powerful enough of an attack that can be called Yonko level attacks which could damage Kaido thats why they agreed on dodging
Anyone who thinks Kaido would take on BM, WB, Roger, Shanks, Mihawk etc type of guys attacks head on with his body, need to stop taking too much weed
:goyea:

You made the claim implying Zoro was too slow to land the hit even with Law's teleport which is obviously not true since the teleport was for the boro breath. Since you changing your tune now...Yes it is quite obvious Zoro cannot fly
The teleport served both purposes, putting Zoro in a good position to stop the Boro breath, and strike back.

Btw, i wonder why Zoro cutting the Boro breath did not also cut Kaido's mouth the way Kinemon's attack did :zorothink:

Lmfao stfu. Kaido dodged an attack FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER 2 yonko were scared who gives about luffy doing minimal damage
Zoro did no damage, was easily dodged and counter attacked. If boro breath is considered worthless for being slow this attack definitely should also be.
Luffy has no sold attacks and Kaido is getting messed up by his gattling.

Status
Not open for further replies.