Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm disappointed in the way Oda used Kid so far to be honest. I was expecting more than just assembling scap metal to slam his opponents. Killer on the other hand is performing even better than I expected. I really hope it's not all Kid will do in this fight though. With all the build up surrounding him, it'd be mad disappoinring
Kid will shine sooner or later, his moment will come.:kata:

Nah

Kaido didn't even want to dodge
He was gonna tank it

More like BM is just more cautious and kaido followed her advice

He didnt even loò shocked or hyped zoro but teacher felt Oden in enma.

People acting as if Kaido was gonna be KOed or heavily injured but this attack.
It's cuz BM yeah the fatso with no scars or injuries in her life warned the wsc.

Decently injured at minimum.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
What difference does it make which sword he turns black?
If he turns Enma black, is it more impressive than turning Wado black?
He is a santoryuu user. He is gonna turn all his swords black. What difference does it make if Shuusui was black already? Better for him to achieve a level where he can actually use Shuusui properly at its full potential then.
This "turn the sword black" is some serious trash plot and I have no idea why you people like it so much. Fucking retcon.
The character never needed this kinda BS super sayan sword stuff to be cool.
yes it will be more impressive since not even oden could turn enma black

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
He probably can't turn Shusui black because the process had already happened with Ryuma this is why he switched the sword with Enma. Wado has nothing to do here.
He turned his blades black against Pica.
Shuusui was black already, but nevertheless, he was doing the "blackening" BS.
Does Shuusui have a locked power that Zoro can't use because he wasn't the one turn it black?
it's just a "super sayan" recolor.
Shuusui and Mihawk's sword being black never did shit aside from looking cool.

Law added "daro" at the end. That means it's a guess.

だろうdarou · だろdaro
  1. (exp) seems; I think; I guess; I wonder; I hope
Stop lying to yourself to downplay Gamma Knife. It's actually getting pathetic/sad.
And as I said here:
But even let assume that Law is wrong, he attack right next to the scar where his belly was lying, with mean he should at least hit other organs. Kaido make a point that his skin was to good to get hurt by such attack.
But again Law ain´t dumb, Oda ain´t use a line where Law state to hit Kaido heart only to hit sometthing else, the quote was said to make clear how insane Kaido skin was.

As @Buusatan94 said:
"Top Tiers bodies have an insane amount of resistance and endurance.
Whitebeard was able of fighting with the same strength and determination despite having his belly pierced with magma and having part of his head later ripped by Akainu, and Big Mom took lightning and Fishman Karate attacks that ignore normal resistance without being injured.
"

Top tiers bodies have insane amount of resistance and endurance, my post was more against people who claim that GK could one shot top tiers(and we have lot of these users). In the end GK didn´t even hurt Kaido much, as compare we have picture of Scabbards and Killer put more damage on Kaido.

Ofc Law probably have now far insane attacks with he use as his finisher, im just happy that the wank of GK can end now and we can move on.

So your whole point is meanless since Law must hit organs who are next to the scar.
It didn´t make any damage though.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
He turned his blades black against Pica.
Shuusui was black already, but nevertheless, he was doing the "blackening" BS.
Does Shuusui have a locked power that Zoro can't use because he wasn't the one turn it black?
it's just a "super sayan" recolor.
Shuusui and Mihawk's sword being black never did shit aside from looking cool.
Yes prime ryuma using shusui with his haki > the zoro that used shusui with his haki

Lol, now you're counting eye veins. At this rate you should probably note that there are no exclamation marks when Luffy is hitting him, we can nitpick all sorts of dumb cues that aren't in the actual dialogue.

So far he's eaten Kong Gun, Rifle, and Schneider with little issue vs the implication that he couldn't take Hiryu Kaen. What are you willing to bet Gatling didn't fuck him up?
Well Zoro's attack didn't hit him so we can't know how fucked up he would have gotten from it, so you are comparing apples to oranges.
Luffy will be the one standing vs Kaido at the end.

I

Indigo

If this is not an illusion, then Kaido should have already died))) Law attacked after Killer. Why is there not one wound on Kaido's stomach?)))
It is an Illusion, i'm not arguing that, i'm arguing you saying it didn't cause damage, it did. And no, Law attacked before Killer, this panel i posted is right before Killer goes into Kaido's back and starts hacking at him.

Kid could have been using some of Magneto's techniques such as the mini but very fast, lethal and unpredictable levitating metal bouncing balls, put metal dust inside his foes' bodies, levitate himself, create protective shields or doing a railgun/magnetic cannon but the way his magnetic powers have been exploited in the story is underwhelming.
Magneto's powers are bullshit. Just like Hulk being immortal, Wolverine's Regen powers and fucking Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.