Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
What difference does it make which sword he turns black?
If he turns Enma black, is it more impressive than turning Wado black?
He is a santoryuu user. He is gonna turn all his swords black. What difference does it make if Shuusui was black already? Better for him to achieve a level where he can actually use Shuusui properly at its full potential then.
This "turn the sword black" is some serious trash plot and I have no idea why you people like it so much. Fucking retcon.
The character never needed this kinda BS super sayan sword stuff to be cool.
He probably can't turn Shusui black because the process had already happened with Ryuma this is why he switched the sword with Enma. Wado has nothing to do here.

J

Jo_Ndule

Seeing how the most durable top tier had to be warned to dodge Zoro's attack, looks like Zoro's next opponents after this arc would need to be endurance monsters to avoid being one shotted:memehm:
Nah

Kaido didn't even want to dodge
He was gonna tank it

More like BM is just more cautious and kaido followed her advice

He didnt even loò shocked or hyped zoro but teacher felt Oden in enma.

People acting as if Kaido was gonna be KOed or heavily injured but this attack.

I'm disappointed in the way Oda used Kid so far to be honest. I was expecting more than just assembling scap metal to slam his opponents. Killer on the other hand is performing even better than I expected. I really hope it's not all Kid will do in this fight though. With all the build up surrounding him, it'd be mad disappoinring
We are not even in the capital so chill.

A lot to be unveiled.

[QUOTE = "Bogard, post: 1031184, membre: 1"] Je suis déçu de la façon dont Oda a utilisé Kid jusqu'à présent pour être honnête. Je m'attendais à plus qu'un simple assemblage de ferraille pour claquer ses adversaires. Killer, en revanche, fonctionne encore mieux que ce à quoi je m'attendais. J'espère vraiment que ce n'est pas tout ce que Kid fera dans ce combat. Avec toute l'accumulation autour de lui, ce serait fou de décevoir [/ QUOTE]
: kriwhat:: goyea:: gonope:
I'm disappointed in the way Oda used Kid so far to be honest. I was expecting more than just assembling scap metal to slam his opponents. Killer on the other hand is performing even better than I expected. I really hope it's not all Kid will do in this fight though. With all the build up surrounding him, it'd be mad disappoinring
You expect too much Kid is not a main character

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It did deal damage. But these blades didn't literally bisect Kaido's body. It was more like impact dial.
Yeah that seems to be the case

Not sure whether Asura is illusion or the manifestation of Zoro's spirit. He used it as a mode similar to G4 in Sabaody. So the cuts were real.
I am talking about the concept in general. If Zoro can grow extra limbs and weapons and if they do work like the real deal even when they're not real then we can safely assume other people can have their own versions of such attacks.

Kid could have been using some of Magneto's techniques such as the mini but very fast, lethal and unpredictable levitating metal bouncing balls, put metal dust inside his foes' bodies, levitate himself, create protective shields or doing a railgun/magnetic cannon but the way his magnetic powers have been exploited in the story is underwhelming.

But even let assume that Law is wrong, he attack right next to the scar where his belly was lying, with mean he should at least hit other organs. Kaido make a point that his skin was to good to get hurt by such attack.
But again Law ain´t dumb, Oda ain´t use a line where Law state to hit Kaido heart only to hit sometthing else, the quote was said to make clear how insane Kaido skin was.

As @Buusatan94 said:
"Top Tiers bodies have an insane amount of resistance and endurance.
Whitebeard was able of fighting with the same strength and determination despite having his belly pierced with magma and having part of his head later ripped by Akainu, and Big Mom took lightning and Fishman Karate attacks that ignore normal resistance without being injured.
"

Top tiers bodies have insane amount of resistance and endurance, my post was more against people who claim that GK could one shot top tiers(and we have lot of these users). In the end GK didn´t even hurt Kaido much, as compare we have picture of Scabbards and Killer put more damage on Kaido.

Ofc Law probably have now far insane attacks with he use as his finisher, im just happy that the wank of GK can end now and we can move on.
Law added "daro" at the end. That means it's a guess.

だろうdarou · だろdaro
  1. (exp) seems; I think; I guess; I wonder; I hope
Stop lying to yourself to downplay Gamma Knife. It's actually getting pathetic/sad.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
How long do you guys think Kaido is staying in his jobber form?
Also for BM of all people to be worried enough to tell Kaido not to unnecessarily tank Zoro’s attack is great hype tbh.

I’m sure that attack would’ve hurt Kaido more than what Luffy did up to this point.
We both been eating good bro. Zoro and kaido hype

Zoro only ditched Shusui not Wado

He did it cause he wants to turn Enma black because Shusui is already black

This is the explanation you were looking for

Clear now?
Can we agree all Meitos are power ups over having a non meito blade in it's place?

Do you claim the AP of Zoro's attack in this chapter would be the same whether he used Enma or Wado? If so why is Zoro using Enma which has a downside rather than Wado which doesn't. Turning it into a black blade long term doesn't make sense, he wants to make all of his blades black blades.

Zoro's swords seem to have different pros and cons. Enma's pro is it's like a hose with a wide nozzle and can allow it's user to more easily dump more haki in one shot giving a dramatic AP increase at the expense of haki expenditure rate increasing. Shusui's was it's weight and durability giving a slight base AP increase.

PS: Neither Killer,Zoro or the other two are defeated, they probably tank the attacks, the fight start to get heat up now, they tank more then one attack. Im sure we gonna see from everyone their finisher until they get defeated.

Like: Next chapter ends with all supernova landing their finisher move
chapter 1004: Ends with Kaido using hybrid and defeated the SN for NOW.

Fight start later again after the whole battle under the roof ending.

J

Jo_Ndule

People in the past said GK would even kill Admirals/other Yonkous with is a bs, People who can tank quake attacks who destroy your inside don´t going get killed by something like GK who ap is even weaker then what the Scabbards show lol.
Relax there
Nor everyone is kaido or BM to take minimal damage.
Gk will KO some top tiers
Heavily damage others

Someone like WB would be heavily damaged since his dura is trash

You are consuming endurance and durability
Shanks, WB, Mihawk, Garp have normal durability with high endurance (dont know about mihakw but yeah)

Just cause kaido can be clean after gk, doesn't mean admirals or others can tank it like this

Status
Not open for further replies.