Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
So? They are the same grade anyway.
At least Wado ties better with Zoro's story and ambition. Enma is just something thrown there to wank Oden.
Said it before, and I'm gonna say it again.
If Zoro can master 1 Enma, what does it say about the guy who could use 2 effortlessly at a younger age?
Its implied that swords imcrease grade by turning black so shusui wasn't on the same grade before turning black and zoro said that he needs to master enma not wado but keep ignoring that for some dumb reason

[QUOTE = "Puissance, poste: 1031266, membre: 1549"] Putain. En termes de performances pures et de prouesses, Luffy a battu l'autre Supernova haut la main, mais l'attaque de Zoro a reçu ce battage médiatique ... Kaido n'a JAMAIS eu à esquiver une attaque auparavant. [/CITATION] : usoprice:
For real

I'm disappointed in the way Oda used Kid so far to be honest. I was expecting more than just assembling scap metal to slam his opponents. Killer on the other hand is performing even better than I expected. I really hope it's not all Kid will do in this fight though. With all the build up surrounding him, it'd be mad disappoinring
The Better for the Last(Hyped by Oden,Ace and Yamato) The New Generation of Pirates who take down The Yonkos

he will be Oda Greatest Fail if Kid do nothing in this War and This battle lool

Funnily enough Big Mom is more effective than Kaido thus far. She is the one who KO'd the SNs one after the other, taking advantage of them not focused on her sure, but she is at least more effective than Dragon Kaido lol
It's good that Kaido is in his dragon mode for a couple chapters, that way Big mom can show off a bit cause we all know that at some point it will be Luffy/Zoro vs Kaido only

After the strongest yonkou died, the gorosei already discussed about BB and marco/ "OF THE PIRATE CANDIDATES" which means its even more pirates who can become a yonkou, while it took a year to find 2 admirals to replace aokiji and akaniu
You are either disingenuous or incredibly stupid. Did you forget that Gion and Tokitake exist? That means that there were AT LEAST 4 Admiral candidates. Meanwhile, Marco and BB were the only canon Yonko candidates. By the way, there’s no rule saying that there can be only four emperors. There could be 5 or more if enough people had the power and influence, so BB being the only one to become an Emperor means that no one else over the TS had the strength to become an Emperor. The only one in the entire who had the honor of joining the Emperors was Blackbeard, one of the final villains. Meanwhile, the WG pulled two random guys off the streets and turned them into Admirals

Dude wtf are you talking about? This is an AoE issue, as Dragon Kaido is the size of a city. Gamma Knife is literally big enough to fit in Law's hand.

Gamma Knife doesn't affect stuff it doesn't hit. That nothing to do with "Top Tiers", "Low Tiers", or "Mid Tiers". Dragon Kaido is just too big to give a shit about 0.1% of his organs being destroyed.
Can´t you read, are you blind, should I post the panels again?
Law attack the area where Kaido scar was lying, with means he should attack the belly area, how it is hard for you to understand it?

The scar area was next to his heart already in the human body, Law guess make sense since he hit the same spot.
Overall heart or the belly, he must hit a area where organs should get hit.
Yet he didn´t make any damage since Kaido skin was to much.

J

Jo_Ndule

Not going happen, if the Scabbards showing AP higher then GK, it would mean they could KO some top tiers too with don´t gonna happen. Top tiers should be able to tank each other attacks, while High tiers would get one shotet.
:choppawhat:are all top tiers tanky like kaido? NO
ARE ALL Ycs tanky like Marco? No

Why do u guys keep pushing the narratives top tiers can tank gk or scabbards hiy and be up?

Do u think someone who trash dura can even last long after being fataĺy wounded many times?
WB

Apart form wb, akainu, teach, Oden, BM and Kaido
Which other top tiers was hyped as a tank (endurance wise)?

Kaido's attacks on SNs are doing as much damage as SNs attacks are doing to Kaido....That's good imo. Kaido will last longer as he is an endurance monster. Supernova should just do more imo(they are doing great so far. They have pushed Kaido and BM far better than anyone!!)

With BM being unattacked so far after two whole chapters, I wonder if she will be defeated in battle....Maybe Oda doesn't want a woman to be beat? She was great this chapter dishing out some good moves but if she remains un attacked or undamaged I think she will be defeated in a different way. Hope some one starts fighting her seriously or she will interfere their battle against Kaido...

Status
Not open for further replies.