Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
yes it will be more impressive since not even oden could turn enma black
So? They are the same grade anyway.
At least Wado ties better with Zoro's story and ambition. Enma is just something thrown there to wank Oden.
Said it before, and I'm gonna say it again.
If Zoro can master 1 Enma, what does it say about the guy who could use 2 effortlessly at a younger age?

Can we agree all Meitos are power ups over having a non meito blade in it's place?

Do you claim the AP of Zoro's attack in this chapter would be the same whether he used Enma or Wado? If so why is Zoro using Enma which has a downside rather than Wado which doesn't. Turning it into a black blade long term doesn't make sense, he wants to make all of his blades black blades.

Zoro's swords seem to have different pros and cons. Enma's pro is it's like a hose with a wide nozzle and can allow it's user to more easily dump more haki in one shot giving a dramatic AP increase at the expense of haki expenditure rate increasing. Shusui's was it's weight and durability giving a slight base AP increase.
Enma has got the same AP as any other o wazamono for all we can tell so far. Any supreme grade is superior AP wise, same goes for any black sword independently from its grade assuming is of at least the same grade.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
We don't have exact answer but Kaido said that :

Kaido : Why is Oden's presence in that katana!?

So there is Oden spirit in that sword. And Oden used it for 20/30 years. And we know that Enma sucks your haki. So Enma ate Oden haki/spirit for 30 years.

That maybe made Enma stronger than before and closer to be blackened.
Makes a lot of sense to me at least.
Tenguyama was seriously gna hand those two powerful swords to Hiyori and Momo and let them wield it. :whitepress:

And as I said here:
But even let assume that Law is wrong, he attack right next to the scar where his belly was lying, with mean he should at least hit other organs. Kaido make a point that his skin was to good to get hurt by such attack.
But again Law ain´t dumb, Oda ain´t use a line where Law state to hit Kaido heart only to hit sometthing else, the quote was said to make clear how insane Kaido skin was.

As @Buusatan94 said:
"Top Tiers bodies have an insane amount of resistance and endurance.
Whitebeard was able of fighting with the same strength and determination despite having his belly pierced with magma and having part of his head later ripped by Akainu, and Big Mom took lightning and Fishman Karate attacks that ignore normal resistance without being injured.
"

Top tiers bodies have insane amount of resistance and endurance, my post was more against people who claim that GK could one shot top tiers(and we have lot of these users). In the end GK didn´t even hurt Kaido much, as compare we have picture of Scabbards and Killer put more damage on Kaido.

Ofc Law probably have now far insane attacks with he use as his finisher, im just happy that the wank of GK can end now and we can move on.

So your whole point is meanless since Law must hit organs who are next to the scar.
It didn´t make any damage though.
Dude wtf are you talking about? This is an AoE issue, as Dragon Kaido is the size of a city. Gamma Knife is literally big enough to fit in Law's hand.

Gamma Knife doesn't affect stuff it doesn't hit. That nothing to do with "Top Tiers", "Low Tiers", or "Mid Tiers". Dragon Kaido is just too big to give a shit about 0.1% of his organs being destroyed.

He turned his blades black against Pica.
Shuusui was black already, but nevertheless, he was doing the "blackening" BS.
Does Shuusui have a locked power that Zoro can't use because he wasn't the one turn it black?
it's just a "super sayan" recolor.
Shuusui and Mihawk's sword being black never did shit aside from looking cool.
I mean forging the black sword, not simply imbuing them with haki, not sure if you being serious here.

Did Zoro not take two attacks from Enel while Sanji was defeated after tanking a low level lightning attack?
Low lvl ?

Is that the best you can come up with. El Thor was doing shit like this....

Absoutely shits on the puny lightening attacks Zoro took. Pls dont equate Oda's fear of killing of characters with an attack being too weak.

I was quoting your shit.

El Thor is his strongest Base attack. Its his long range finisher.

Yes. If this is not an illusion, then Kaido should have already died))) Law attacked after Killer. Why is there not one wound on Kaido's stomach?)))
Law attacked before Killer
And once we'll have the translations I'll make a thread about Kama Sonic to discuss how it works
If it caused damage or not will not be a topic tho, since it's clear that it did

Status
Not open for further replies.