Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we all put the "Who did more damage" stuff aside for a second, and just take a moment to appreciate just how much of an absolute Tank Kaido is for taking all this damage, and seemingly not being slowed down in the slightest.
Kaido being a tank is awesome but i getting tired of his dragon from .
Seeing him trying to speed blitz luffy again in human for was great .
Was hoping for more of that but now he back to tank hits in his weaker form .

Law is both doctor and Ope user, he knows where hearts are located and can understand the beating of heart, he knows about animals too, not just humans...we saw him switching Franky's Heart with Chopper....Chopper also is animal.... anyways there is no way Law missed and Oda/Law wouldnt mention it :kriwhat:
I think Law studied the anatomy of dragons in some book or else why would he claim he knew where Kaido's heart was located exactly

Lmao theres a reason Oda took Sanji outta the plot. Hes saving him to use later. Hes done this like multiple times.

Alabasta: Sanji disappeared, whilst the crew got focus. Then Oda later uses Sanji as a trump card to save the crew with his cool Mr Prince moment.

Skypeia: Everyone fights Enel, whilst Sanji is unconcious. Then Oda later uses Sanji to save Nami, and give him his cool "I needed a light scene"

Water 7: Everyone is running around the island. Then Oda later uses Sanji to have his cool moments on the Sea Train and save Franky and Usopp.

Ennies Lobby: Everyone is fighting whilst Sanji is unconcious. Then Oda later uses Sanji for his cool "Im the Hunter" moment.

By now you should already expect that something good is coming Sanji's way. Sanji hasnt been sidelined like this since Pre-timeskip, so hes going back to his roots as a character. Usually his moments are in the forecenter of the main plotline within the chapters. Sanji has a high potential to get on the roof or perhaps do something else of use. Either way laugh all the while you can.
No he wont just no since post-ts he didnt do anything what you listed there not in
FI
PH
Dressrosa trashed by Viola
WCI needed help from Germa 66

why did you stop after Ennies Lobby ? its there where also Sanji stopped in the manga
Like you couldnt list anything else after Ennies Lobby Sanji also stopped there

No he wont do anything he will do what he does being a punching bag or continues to be a comedic parody
Look at the facts and you know to be true
CHRONO WAKE UP SANJI IS DONE FOR !!!!:doffytroll::doffytroll:

This chapter is the new symbol of Zoros supremacy over Sanji
Your Killer is fodder arguments are also over Killer is amazing no wonder he gave Zoro a hard time

there quotes I wanted answer to specify
so hes going back to his roots as a character.
No he wont he become a Okama during TS
a punching bag: Vergo, Doflamingo, Judge, Germa Brothers, Viola and now Black Maria

He will be a okama he was actually in a womans body something Oda never did to Zoro
Zoro>Sanji by potrayal

. Sanji has a high potential to get on the roof or perhaps do something else of use
No he wont he didnt do anything in the year of "Lanji" he will prob go to the ground where he belongs to

Either way laugh all the while you can.
Well Im laughing since 2012 and cant stop laughing

and still cant stop laughing

Last edited:
Hes literally got yonko scared of his attack power
what threat is king to him
be real
Again, stop reframing my posts to be anti Zoro vs Kaido, that's not at all what I'm saying. I just want Zoro to fight another swordsman and prove he's mastered Enma via a swordsman fight. If that ended up being a 1 shot against king in 2 pages, I'd laugh at King for being irrelevant and be fine with it.

My problem is Kaido "really" isn't Zoro's fight. Its Luffy's, and always has been. I got into this argument with people when Law and Luffy fought Doflamingo. I said the same thing. Eventually Law became irrelevant to that fight, because Oda doesnt overshadow Luffy.

I BELIEVE Zoro will hurt/kill Kaido. What I want is entirely different from that, a means to give Zoro exclusivity in a 1v1. He will likely not get that with Kaido if Luffy is around. And blame Oda for this thought process, not me

So Killer has internal slash attacks too? His moveset is indeed then really insane. Pulled put something with was stronger the GK.
Killer Ap>Law GK. Im sure the same attack would cut Doffy though his belly+organs.
How did you come to the conclusion that Killer's attack is superior? The gamma knife seems to have done more damage taking into account Kaido's facial expression

can never apply since fujitora CoO is still off the charts, and where did you get he improved his CoO? LOL
Characters constantly improve their stats even if we don't notice them training or even just pulling new strategies, it's basically the rule of the Shonen manga. It seems this is what's happening once again. Just like we patently saw that occurring in Enies Lobby for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.