Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but that’s not lasting the whole way through. If anything Killer looking as impressive as he has been can only mean that Kid will look as relatively impressive and better when he shows his all. We’re still very early into things.
What surprised me KIIIIIINDA is how much better Zoro is looking than Kidd.
Like I always knew there was 0% chance Kidd looks better than Zoro (and anyone with brain should have), I didn't know he'd be that irrelevant compared to Zoro.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
in the end Zoro will also fight Kaido, but he will also fight King for sure

Zoro only have attack power, King could have hax powers, speed, flight, tricky techniques..ect

the fight will resemble Zoro vs Kaku, maybe a bit harder, and am even expecting Zoro to get the nidai before the fight( another power up)

the builder up and the hints for Zoro vs King can't be ignored, I don't think we reached the climax of the saga yet
There is no build up for zoro vs king
all of zoros build up this arc is for kaido

How did you come to the conclusion that Killer's attack is superior? The gamma knife seems to have done more damage taking into account Kaido's facial expression
How in both panels he had white eyes yet he only split blood in Killer attack who didn't aim against his heart. Also he was damaged more by Killer.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Again, stop reframing my posts to be anti Zoro vs Kaido, that's not at all what I'm saying. I just want Zoro to fight another swordsman and prove he's mastered Enma via a swordsman fight. If that ended up being a 1 shot against king in 2 pages, I'd laugh at King for being irrelevant and be fine with it.

My problem is Kaido "really" isn't Zoro's fight. Its Luffy's, and always has been. I got into this argument with people when Law and Luffy fought Doflamingo. I said the same thing. Eventually Law became irrelevant to that fight, because Oda doesnt overshadow Luffy.

I BELIEVE Zoro will hurt/kill Kaido. What I want is entirely different from that, a means to give Zoro exclusivity in a 1v1. He will likely not get that with Kaido if Luffy is around. And blame Oda for this thought process, not me
Thats your problem youre using the past

kaido is zoros fight
thats who zoro has been set up to fight all wano

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
he knows the sound of heartbeat....everyone is under his room remember ? ... everyone is in his operation room, he can understand/differentiate sound of heartbeat ...
and I dont think there exists such a book haha ....but all animals do have heartbeat and he studied that :p
Don't know if he could hear Kaido's heartbeat but if that's the case then that would be a hell of an advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.