Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Kaido's reaction speed > Zoro's attack speed. That's why kaido dodged it. :goatasure:
That is correct, Kaido did not want to tank that attack hence he reacted to dodge it. and Zoro missed Kaido. everyone who hates Zoro this chapter makes it sound like he stood there and Zoro missed and couldnt hit a non moving target which is the dumbest shit I've ever heard
Post automatically merged:

kidd s arm got cut with ez by kaido s slash meanwhile zoro treated the slash like an arrow sent by a fodder:milaugh:
I think you mean Kiku?

That is correct, Kaido did not want to tank that attack hence he reacted to dodge it. and Zoro missed Kaido. everyone who hates Zoro this chapter makes it sound like he stood there and Zoro missed and couldnt hit a non moving target which is the dumbest shit I've ever heard
Well there problem is Zoro is doing all the things without going Ashura mode

Onigashima is rather a small island compared to rest of the Wano.
???
Onigashima is a solid sized island with several mountains in the 500m range.

Wano is a solid country like Alabasta, that's why it's far larger than Onigashima.

Dressrosa is an entire country, not a small island.
Dressrosa is a large island, larger than Onigashima which I agree.
However, Pica isn't even in the relation since he wouldn't even make up 1/10 of the entire island... Sure, Pica's golem is in the 1 - 2 kilometers range as well but it ain't automatically larger than the horn which is several times larger than the mountains on top of the skull.

And the distance is a pure guess, the entire skull is a fortress which doesnt that big when you count the structures inside...
What's about the structures?
Everything is large in Onigashima; the mountains were compared to the huge door on the roof. The numbers were a significant part to calculate the height of the door and thus the mountains.

Anyway, there's a clear gap between Zoro's position and the horn in which you could easily fit 5 of those mountains. How isn't that a kilometer range?

Post automatically merged:

I think you mean Kiku?
no kidd s robotic arm in this chap got cut

When Kaido goes back to human form i wonder if Oda will do what he did with the scabbards.
Off screen the fight i hope not or switch to other parts which very possible .

There is no build up for zoro vs king
all of zoros build up this arc is for kaido
King is the typical highest rank subordinate that have a rivaly with second best subordinate( to resemble Zoro and Sanji rivaly) who is also an edgy swordsman that always end up being Zoro fight for the arc

but Wano is Zoro arc, so he will fight a typical opponent like in every other arc then also fight Kaido, it's that simple with Oda

the alliance will lose, and there's many things that suggest that, in the second round it will play out like I said

How in both panels he had white eyes yet he only split blood in Killer attack who didn't aim against his heart. Also he was damaged more by Killer.
Didn't Law's attack make Kaido bleed? I mean, the quality of the scans is very bad, you can't see it clearly.
Also, there is no way to know in the regions of the body that they are attacking, Killer’s attack covered a large area, so he may have hit vital organs

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
**** huh? The Mama Chanter is nowhere close to that big

The Queen Mama Chanter is probably barely bigger than a Navy Warship. Roughly the same size as the Moby Dick. San Juan Wolf can probably fit the Chanter in his mouth if he tries hard enough.

Perhaps make sure your own scaling isn’t cocaine induced before making fun of others?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I’m not claiming that lol. Oars Jr is roughly 200 feet tall, which is consistent with how Oda drew him.
200 feet = 60 Metres.
The scan I posted earlied had Oars at 67 Metres.

How? He is around the same size as the previous Marine HQ, that’s blatant from him being drawn right behind it.
I forgot that you think Marineford is larger than Onigashima. I guess dishonesty is inappropriate here, you're just wrong on the facts.
I apologise for the wrong accusation.

Here's an accurate scaling of Onigashima:

The Skull alone (without even including the horns) is over a kilometre tall, maybe even up to 2 kilometres. It is a few kilometres tall when you include the horns.

Here's how the entire island looks like:

Exactly so there is something else with Enma the question is what that would be nice thread
I don't know if current Zoro could have pulled off that attack with Shusui. I think the Enma training has made current Zoro significantly stronger, but I don't know if beyond that, Enma boosts Zoro's AP more than Shusui does. Shusui has the advantage that it is a Black Blade while Enma is not (yet) one.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
King is the typical highest rank subordinate that have a rivaly with second best subordinate( to resemble Zoro and Sanji rivaly) who is also an edgy swordsman that always end up being Zoro fight for the arc

but Wano is Zoro arc, so he will fight a typical opponent like in every other arc then also fight Kaido, it's that simple with Oda

the alliance will lose, and there's many things that suggest that, in the second round it will play out like I said
Theres nothing to suggest that
if they lose everyone in the flower capital dies
those are not set ups for zoro to fight king like he had all through out wano to fight kaido

or even sanji has with queen with the judge line

Only in Zoro piece i guess. I already said there is a hype about Zoro's attack power

It doesn't change the fact that Luffy is totally outclassing in the rest though. His best speed feats so far are on people who are either not focused on him(Big Mom attacking Luffy or Kaido attacking Luffy) or on a toying opponent having his attention shared with another(Killer and Zoro)

When an attack actually focused on Zoro(Big Mom's thunder attack), he couldn't react and got destroyed

> Luffy on the other hand, blocked(with barrier haki) / tanked the same attack that knocked all of them out with little to no damage
> Luffy could predict and almost completely dodge Kaido's fastest base move(thunder bagua) with future sight from a close distance and that's with a Luffy who was facing 2yonko at the same time(Kaido and Big Mom)
> Luffy is the only one who could hurt Kaido with a basic g3 attack(thanks to level3 hardening) - let alone G4 then, when Zoro completely failed before releasing more of Enma's power

Basically, the only area where Zoro could compete with Luffy is in the attack power feat department. Luffy has him beat in speed, hardening, observation haki, and defense / endurance, placing him on a different level, but to Zoro's credit, he has the second best portrayal of the novas thus far
He literally reacted to Kaido Wind attack and Luffy didn't tank any attack. Lightning literally doesn't affect Luffy. Wtf are you talking about. The boro breate didn't knock anybody out and neither did the Lightning. They just got hit. All you do is talk out your ass when it come to Zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.