Status
Not open for further replies.
Most certainly. I mean the attack he used against Ryuma is a CQC based attack anyway, the fact that he was able to slice the right horn of the giant skull that far away is impressive. But that goes to show his growth in power, an ISDS from current Zoro should be comfortably above any Ittoryu or Nitoryu attack being produced right now.
Then I'm actually very interested at the fact how his ISDS massively shits on his current feat; and I mean, even this attack surpassed DR Zoro's ISDS by a huge margin. Imagine current Zoro's ISDS... I honestly expect Zoro to cut multiple large mountains at this point.

H

Haoshoku

Can you show me where kaido dodged the attack? Otherwise it’s headcanon. Just because big mom told him to dodge doesn’t mean he is gonna dodge. The word means missed because zoro missed. If kaido dodged Oda would show him dodging
What else can be extrapolated from the narrative though? Kaido dodging is the only realistic interpretation, Big Mom told him to dodge and next panel the right horn of the giant skull is gone. Kaido clearly moved outta the way.

Mihawk while trolling cut 50 huge ships like nothing.
A serious Mihawk can definitely cut an island, even weaker characters like Ace, Enel, Doflamingo, etc are able to destroy islanda like nothing
Stop lying
none of the characters you mentioned could destroy islands , even Enel can't without generating enough coulds to boost his power

and am talking about islands of the size of onigashima , you know the islands size varie lol

for now Mihawk didn't show the ability to cut an island, is it likely that he will show such feat in the future ? yes, but it's disgineous to say he already did, I think most top tiers will show island lvl feats anyway

No
Zoro: Huff, huff Shit!! He avoided it...!!
Also i was talking about King. The person people wanted Kaido to fight because he on the roof now
Yeah I see the dialogue now

And I'd still hold off on the whole king thing cause really don't know whats going to happen in the next 10 chapters. I've been advocating Zoro getting a legit swordsman fight and learning how to unlock enma via another swordsman then returning to cut/kill Kaido after Luffy wins.

We'll see what happens, I'm game for either but I think its beneficial for zoro to get an actual swordsman fight for the first time in 10+ years.

Yeah I see the dialogue now

And I'd still hold off on the whole king thing cause really don't know whats going to happen in the next 10 chapters. I've been advocating Zoro getting a legit swordsman fight and learning how to unlock enma via another swordsman then returning to cut/kill Kaido after Luffy wins.

We'll see what happens, I'm game for either but I think its beneficial for zoro to get an actual swordsman fight for the first time in 10+ years.
Shiryu

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Stop crying about facts all the time.

Zoro has no relevant speed feats thus far on an opponent completely focused on him, which is a fact, just like it's also a fact that on the first attack that focused on him, he got destroyed, just like it's also a fact that Luffy has far better speed feats(dodging Kaido's raw thunder bagua speed while facing 2yonkos) or that he blocked(with barrier haki) / tanked the same attack that knocked all of them out

In 1001, unlike Zoro and Law who were on the backseat, Luffy had to face 2yonko at the same time.

So yes, even for Luffy, it's tough to focus on 2 yonko at the same time

And again, i already said there was a hype around Zoro's attack power this chapter making it debatable in the attack power department between Luffy and him. I never said he couldn't hurt Kaido
No youre being disingenuous
zoro just attacked kaido and was in mid air
he wasnt in a position to dodge memes attack

when luffy was in that position HE HAD TO BE SAVED TWICE from them

again luffys ryou means fuck all
kaido has taken it all from him yet ran from zoro unlike any time in the series

Status
Not open for further replies.