Status
Not open for further replies.
No, if he did it would be blackened already. He could weild it and was probably an expert but I wont say master as he did not make it black.
We still don’t know what exactly makes a blade black yet but I’m pretty sure any blade can turn black not just enma. Which means turning a blade black is completely different than mastering the ability of enma

:doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:
Or worse the arc ends with Sanji still running away from Black Maria
Lmao theres a reason Oda took Sanji outta the plot. Hes saving him to use later. Hes done this like multiple times.

Alabasta: Sanji disappeared, whilst the crew got focus. Then Oda later uses Sanji as a trump card to save the crew with his cool Mr Prince moment.

Skypeia: Everyone fights Enel, whilst Sanji is unconcious. Then Oda later uses Sanji to save Nami, and give him his cool "I needed a light scene"

Water 7: Everyone is running around the island. Then Oda later uses Sanji to have his cool moments on the Sea Train and save Franky and Usopp.

Ennies Lobby: Everyone is fighting whilst Sanji is unconcious. Then Oda later uses Sanji for his cool "Im the Hunter" moment.

By now you should already expect that something good is coming Sanji's way. Sanji hasnt been sidelined like this since Pre-timeskip, so hes going back to his roots as a character. Usually his moments are in the forecenter of the main plotline within the chapters. Sanji has a high potential to get on the roof or perhaps do something else of use. Either way laugh all the while you can.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
none of the characters you mentioned could destroy islands , even Enel can't without generating enough coulds to boost his power

and am talking about islands of the size of onigashima , you know the islands size varie lol

for now Mihawk didn't show the a little to cut an island, is it likely that he will show such feat in the future ? yes, but it's disgineous to say he already did, I think most top tiers will show island lvl feats anyway
Enel destroyed Birka
Doflamingo destroyed DR
Stop lying
Mihawk way stronger character than those two with stronger attacks
We all saw a casual slash of Mihawk, imagine a rampage:steef:
Mihawk way too strong!!!

How are you going to pretend there is any logic in the organ distribution of a dragon?
There ain't logic, at least not irl logic. After all, we talk about superhumans who are capable to endure earthquake punches of the magnitude of several gigatons.

It's clear that their durability is extraordinary compared to normal human. And Kaido's durability is even higher than said top tier who withstood this huge force.

I think GK depends more on Law's own AP. The stronger Law is, the more effective is his GK against far stronger opponents.

Can you show me where kaido dodged the attack? Otherwise it’s headcanon. Just because big mom told him to dodge doesn’t mean he is gonna dodge. The word means missed because zoro missed. If kaido dodged Oda would show him dodging
when someone dodges your attack, you say "I missed" because the attack didnt hit target.....you guys just pushing it because if the insecurity you feeling..... lets say zoro's aim was FAAAR OFF, that still doesnt change the fact that it Scared BigMom for safety of Kaido and Kaido was reminded of Oden :kriwhat:

And again proof that Law guess was false. Did Law said after the attack he was wrong and hit the false vital point? Where you know he didm't hit Kaido with GK? Since his scar was right to his heart. Law guess was right and nothing speaks against it.
Kaido's heart being next to his scar in human Form, doesn't necessarily apply to his Dragon Form.

The whole point of the fight is, that they found a way to bypass his scales - the part of his durability. So if Gamma Knife hit Kaido's heart and did as little damage as Killer's sonic blades, then Law's fruit is quite frankly useless. Which I don't believe. Since it is the moxt haxxed DF, worth 5 billion.

So I think Gamma Knife damaged some of his organs, which Kaido endured and recovered from. Gamma Knife I think is most effective against guys who are at most Whitebeard's size. Since it would cover his entire torso. Much larger than that and Law will have to aim more specifically.

If Gamma Knife in the next chapters hits Kaido's heart however and it doesn't make much damage, I'll be disappointed by the way Oda portrays such abilities.

H

Haoshoku

Then I'm actually very interested at the fact how his ISDS massively shits on his current feat; and I mean, even this attack surpassed DR Zoro's ISDS by a huge margin. Imagine current Zoro's ISDS... I honestly expect Zoro to cut multiple large mountains at this point.
It sounds a bit wild because there’s still also Ashura to consider.. but yeah he’s clearly taking that next step. I don’t think Oda would have him cut part of such a large object with an Ittoryu attack if he wasn’t trying to show that Zoro has reached new heights.
Multi mountain level for “Base Zoro” as @Cinera says
Then possibly Small Island for Ashura Zoro.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Lmao theres a reason Oda took Sanji outta the plot. Hes saving him to use later. Hes done this like multiple times.

Alabasta: Sanji disappeared, whilst the crew got focus. Then Oda later uses Sanji as a trump card to save the crew with his cool Mr Prince moment.

Skypeia: Everyone fights Enel, whilst Sanji is unconcious. Then Oda later uses Sanji to save Nami, and give him his cool "I needed a light scene"

Water 7: Everyone is running around the island. Then Oda later uses Sanji to have his cool moments on the Sea Train and save Franky and Usopp.

Ennies Lobby: Everyone is fighting whilst Sanji is unconcious. Then Oda later uses Sanji for his cool "Im the Hunter" moment.

By now you should already expect that something good is coming Sanji's way. Sanji hasnt been sidelined like this since Pre-timeskip, so hes going back to his roots as a character. Usually his moments are in the forecenter of the main plotline within the chapters. Sanji has a high potential to get on the roof or perhaps do something else of use. Either way laugh all the while you can.
:doffycry:
Stop! I can't see this! Why??! This is so sad!!!
:perocry:

Status
Not open for further replies.