Status
Not open for further replies.
So Zoro is a fucktard who went against Mihawks wishes and risked his other blades getting chipped for no reason, or Oda is inconsistent?
Why would his Sword get chipped from attacking people. Lmao you realize 98% of post time skip Zoro doesn't put Hardening on his attacks right. He not Luffy who spams Hardening every second. When he feels the need he will put it on. Lol Your clearly delusional

What does that even mean? It all depends on Enma, Enma literally uses users own Ryou to perform big slashes.

Because Kinnemons or Ashura Dojis Haki is not Oden level, they would have died trying to use Enma. Zoros Haki is Oden level so he can use Enma.

But what would Enma be without Zoros Haki? Just a piece of metal.

Why don't you stop taking drugs?
So sanjis raidsuit is not a powerup got it

What does that even mean? It all depends on Enma, Enma literally uses users own Ryou to perform big slashes.

Because Kinnemons or Ashura Dojis Haki is not Oden level, they would have died trying to use Enma. Zoros Haki is Oden level so he can use Enma.

But what would Enma be without Zoros Haki? Just a piece of metal.

Why don't you stop taking drugs?
bring panel where it showed ashura douji will dead using enma. or stated he will dead using enma.

you zoro fansboy never cease to amaze me lmao

I am so confused. I just read the chapter, and Zoro, while impressive, was clearly not the highlight. He was taken out along with Killer by Mama's lightning, while the Captains lasted longer.
Not taken out .

Neither we see the captains situation post the attack.

We are not even in the capital.

None will fall till at least using their best attack.

same dumbass.he depends on enma just like big mom warns kaido because it's enma itself not zoro. even kaido sees oden in enma.

it was all because enma. and you fansboy keep dodge enma not power up tool lmao.

zoro without enma. get passed out against 1 killer attack.

zoro with enma. holding up 2 chapters against yonko.

what a big improvements lol
Enma suck his wielder's HAKI. BM sensed Zoro's terrifying Haki! Goat! :finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.