Status
Not open for further replies.
bring panel where it showed ashura douji will dead using enma. or stated he will dead using enma.

you zoro fansboy never cease to amaze me lmao
Uh go read the chapter where Zoro is taking Enma with Kinnemon saying no one but Oden can tame Enma and others will turn turn Husk cuz it takes too much Haki.

Zoro haters don't even amaze me anymore. I expect you to be a Crack head and you are one

I

Indigo

So sanjis raidsuit is not a powerup got it
Think about it like this.

If another person was a Vinsmoke and was able to use the suit, it doesn't matter if they were Sanji right now or Koby on episode 1. This person would still be able to fly with the boosters on the feet, they would still be able to go invisible, they would still be able to protect themselves from bullets and shit using their cape.

But with Enma, if you're not strong enough and has a strong will, the blade would just suck you dry and let you die. You wouldn't be sending dragon flying slashes that cuts mountains.

Why would his Sword get chipped from attacking people. Lmao you realize 98% of post time skip Zoro doesn't put Hardening on his attacks right. He not Luffy who spams Hardening every second. When he feels the need he will put it on. Lol Your clearly delusional
Reread the whole black blade flashback.
Kaido has stronger than metal scale defense, why wouldn't steel get chipped from it? He failed to cut through Kaido's skin.
You try slashing a sword on something you can't cut and then wonder if will get chipped or not.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
i know the real scanlation. the point is still stand bcause he highlighted and rely on enma ability.

over the 3 swords he uses against kaido he questioned enma bcause he need enma to shine and show off most.
No that's not a point since he never really said that as we saw in the official translation

Status
Not open for further replies.