Status
Not open for further replies.
no i ask you where ashura use it and he will dead.. it's just no one have try it esp top scabbards.

i say dont use haki as excuse bcause proven scabbards haki is great even kiku could stab kaido and penetrate it even with ordinary sword unlike zoro last chapters with 3 swords combined with killer but made kaido laugh hard lol
Because Kinnemon one of the scabbards who said NO ONE in Wano could tame Enma and Ashura is part of Wano. If Ashura could tame Enma, if Haki was on same level as Oden's, why won't he pick Enma up and try try kill Kaido with it.

Yeah because Zoros Haki is far greater than Scabbards hence why Kaido had to dodge his attack attack make sure he doesn't die. Last chapter lmao, Zoros Blades didn't even have Haki on it and Kaido was still bleeding.

Btw if it was all Enmas power then why did it not work last chapter? A normal human with an actual functioning brain would say because its not Enma, its Zoros Haki that was missing last chapter but this chapter he used it

A Crack head Luffytard like you would say still eNmas PoWeR

Okay, only Sanji. But it could've been Pre-TS Sanji or current Time Sanji, and those features he would be able to use them.

Zoro wouldn't be able to use Enma when he was back in the East Blue.

Now i know Sanji can kick a lot harder with the Raid Suit now, than if he had used it back in the east blue, but all of those other features don't matter your strenght, like invisibility, or flying, or bullet proof cape and so on.
Good point.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
When did this happen? Zorobois spew headcanon a lot faster than Mihawk spews postponement request forms.
Crydo move out of the way of the mighty Zoro the chad
1st time Crydo run away and not tank and after that he was shocked and needed to be saved by old sis Big Meme
Tell him pleb-chan (summon @nik87 )
Fish Crydo know he become sushi if the mighty Zoro the chad will hit him

Akainu was down and out of action after the bitch slap. Hence KOed.

Wonder who I will trust between the manga and Tejas from Worstgen.

In addition, if you genuinely think he was KO'd, why didn't he die by drowning?
It seemed pretty clear what Oda was doing by showing us a double spread of people falling in the water right after the Akainu WB double spread.

Big Mom warns Kaidou to get out of the way. She senses that the sword is not any usual sword.

Kaidou is surprised, he can sense Oden's presence in Zoro's sword.

Kaidou: Why is Oden's presence in that katana!?

So are you guys still going to argue with me, or are you ready to accept my conclusion that Enma has retained Oden's Haki, and it's the key to forging a black blade?

Okay, only Sanji. But it could've been Pre-TS Sanji or current Time Sanji, and those features he would be able to use them.

Zoro wouldn't be able to use Enma when he was back in the East Blue.

Now i know Sanji can kick a lot harder with the Raid Suit now, than if he had used it back in the east blue, but all of those other features don't matter your strenght, like invisibility, or flying, or bullet proof cape and so on.

Regarding this I still believe enma is definitely a power up because it was heavily emphasized that its damage output is not comparable to other swords. So the sword alone definitely increases the damage of zoro without zoro actively doing that himself indirectly (tho that would knock him out)
BUT he still has to learn to properly wield it and regulate it as well as release more power from enma so this drawback doesnt happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.