Status
Not open for further replies.
Think about it like this.

If another person was a Vinsmoke and was able to use the suit, it doesn't matter if they were Sanji right now or Koby on episode 1. This person would still be able to fly with the boosters on the feet, they would still be able to go invisible, they would still be able to protect themselves from bullets and shit using their cape.

But with Enma, if you're not strong enough and has a strong will, they blade would just suck you drie and let you die. You wouldn't be sending dragon flying slashes that cuts mountains.
The raidsuit doesnt work for any vinssmoke. It works for sanji only and thats it. So it does matter wether it was sanji or not

What is Enma's power by definition? - Drawing excess amounts of the users Haki.
So Big Mom saying "it's no ordinary blade" in no way means that the power comes from the blade itself. The power comes from the user, as Tengu stated. Zoro sensing Kitetsu's properties when holding it pre TS doesn't mean it's crazily strong independently of the user either.

And Zoro tamed that blade no one but Oden could. Soon forging it into a black blade, something Oden failed to do.

Zoro-haters: :risitasad:
I gotta be honest, i don't like the fact BM and Kaido are talking about the sword and not the user. It's enma using by Zoro that makes that the blade dangerous. Of course it's logical to understand it because of Zoro but i want them to mention "Zoro" and not "あいつの刀" (his sword). but i know it's something futile :shocking:

Thats what i thought. Keep your mouth shut.

Lmfao the attack wasnt even that slow the scabbards had slower attacks that hit him.
When Kaido got serious with the scabbards he completely btfo'd them.
But yeah for zoro cope to be real kaido intentionally let his attack get completely interrupted by Luffy's rhino schneider, makes perfect sense... insane...

Uh go read the chapter where Zoro is taking Enma with Kinnemon saying no one but Oden can tame Enma and others will turn turn Husk cuz it takes too much Haki.

Zoro haters don't even amaze me anymore. I expect you to be a Crack head and you are one
no i ask you where ashura use it and he will dead.. it's just no one have try it esp top scabbards.

i say dont use haki as excuse bcause proven scabbards haki is great even kiku could stab kaido and penetrate it even with ordinary sword unlike zoro last chapters with 3 swords combined with killer but made kaido laugh hard lol

I

Indigo

The raidsuit doesnt work for any vinssmoke. It works for sanji only and thats it. So it does matter wether it was sanji or not
Okay, only Sanji. But it could've been Pre-TS Sanji or current Time Sanji, and those features he would be able to use them.

Zoro wouldn't be able to use Enma when he was back in the East Blue.

Now i know Sanji can kick a lot harder with the Raid Suit now, than if he had used it back in the east blue, but all of those other features don't matter your strenght, like invisibility, or flying, or bullet proof cape and so on.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
WB was standing and went on to demolish BB like nothing happened and Akainu was nowhere to be seen after he fell down head first coughing and crying into a ditch. Hence proved.
Do you really still fail to realize that you have no proof at disposal that Akainu could fail to move or even just keep using his magma output after the 2 Gura fists had gotten inflicted to him?

I gotta be honest, i don't like the fact BM and Kaido are talking about the sword and not the user. It's enma using by Zoro that makes that the blade dangerous. Of course it's logical to understand it because of Zoro but i want them to mention "Zoro" and not "あいつの刀" (his sword). but i know it's something futile :shocking:
They are talking about Zoro. A sword/s and their user are one if they are competent.

Reread the whole black blade flashback.
Kaido has stronger than metal scale defense, why wouldn't steel get chipped from it? He failed to cut through Kaido's skin.
You try slashing a sword on something you can't cut and then wonder if will get chipped or not.
It didn't get chipped, So Zoro knows what he doing. These Swords are also better than those fodder swords that faced Mihawk. You mad ain't you. Youkous putting respect on Zoro name. Lmfao

Okay, only Sanji. But it could've been Pre-TS Sanji or current Time Sanji, and those features he would be able to use them.

Zoro wouldn't be able to use Enma when he was back in the East Blue.

Now i know Sanji can kick a lot harder with the Raid Suit now, than if he had used it back in the east blue, but all of those other features don't matter your strenght, like invisibility, or flying, or bullet proof cape and so on.
I am not sure if Enma is about Powerlevels rather than "willpower". After all I doubt 18 years old Oden was YC1

Status
Not open for further replies.