Status
Not open for further replies.
[

No that's a wrong translation, official translation says "I need to reveal more of this Enma".

And how does Zoro release more of the Enma? By releasing more of his Oden level Haki that made Kaido and Big Mom a
shit tier pants.

Why is every Anti Zoro **** on this forum an actual crack head?
same dumbass.he depends on enma just like big mom warns kaido because it's enma itself not zoro. even kaido sees oden in enma.

it was all because enma. and you fansboy keep dodge enma not power up tool lmao.

zoro without enma. get passed out against 1 killer attack.

zoro with enma. holding up 2 chapters against yonko.

what a big improvements lol

Mate, IT'S ALL ORGANS. The point is to do VITAL damage, not just hit random organs. There is no 1:1 mapping between human/dragon. He literally stated "I hope/I wonder/it seems" this is the heart. Knowing where the scar is doesn't mean anything.
Yes it mean anything since the scar and whole body part was lying above his body with his hands. In his orginal human body his scar was little left to his heart,Law did attack the same area right to his scar so his guess was right most like since his heart was right to his scar.

And hitting vital parts would mean the death, destroying the organs of his whole belly part should mean death but that aren't the case. So your point was from begin false,wince Law should hit at least one vital organ.

And by Law assume he is right with hitting the heart area. Overall it make sense for Law beeing right then just fangirls believing their headcanon to proof that GK is something special. Thanks to the picture and Law state we can say he aim for his heart and his guess was right, since their don't speak a point against Law assume right?

Get it GK can be tanked, it isn't a big deal when Killer and Scabbard show better Ap. Prepare yourself for the Snatch and Totsuka vs GK threads where you post in the past fpr this weekend.:myman:

The Kinemon with you downplay for years showing a better Ap feat then your allmighty GK(again for the Law fans it doesn't mean Law is weaker im sure he has now a new finisher move).

Or Killer as supernpva perform equal/better, show you that you clearly underestimate other supernova for sake to hype Doflamingo.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
We have no idea what Enel did to Sanji on the ship. Couldve bombarded him with 20 attacks and we wouldn't even know.

Fact of the matter is it took Sanji 9 chaps to wake from El Thor and 10 chapters for Zoro to wake from whatever tf he took. El Thor consistently has the best feats out of all of Enel's Base attacks and best portrayal as the FInisher. Sanji looked more impressive period !
We have no idea what enel did because the attack was so unimportant oda didn't even bother to draw it

Bruh you're the one literally having a hissy fit over a meme making fun of Kaido then using some posts from reddit discord dudes to discredit a translation even though it was valid.

Also 'oDa wOuLd hAvE mAdE kAido DodGiNg mOre ObVioUs' yet apparently Oda can be ambiguous and unclear about Zoro missing due to 'Enma's power skyrocketing' lol.
Literally ignoring a huge inconsistency in kaidos fighting style lmao

And thats supposed to be offscreened? Sure bro

Headcanon to strong in this one I guess

Tool, dumbass, dumbfuck, Zoro**** Sanji****, R***** e.t.c.. This shit isn't cool.

Can we just discuss this chapter respectfully without insulting one another. It's one thing to insult the characters but hurling insults at one another is just unnecessary. This is exactly why some members stay away from the spoiler thread kmt.
I dont even get the point lol. They are fictional characters and Odas gonna draw them how he wants to.

Sanji could show up on the roof in 3 chapters or fight Queen. Zoro could be thrown down from the roof in 2 or distracted by King or just completely fight Kaido with Luffy until the end. Hell, maybe he does kill him and overshadows Luffy. Im not Oda so I wouldn't know.

Point is, we have like 20/30/40 chapters before these fights are even over, and signs are pointing to things taking longer than expected since matchups aren't solidified, several characters either missing or just not showing up (Fukurokuju/Hotei/Orochi, Onimaru, Tengu, Hiyori), the capital being way more involved due to a flying island heading towards it, and more.

Like, people just need to chill the fuck out. Sanji will get his moments against someone, likely Queen or King. Zoro will get his moments against someone, likely Kaido or King or both (again, IF things shift and he has to hold off the YC so Luffy can keep fighting)

And people shouldn't even be bothered I say this. It's a harmless theory. I'm not being toxic about it, so there's no need for an opposing force to shit on it because nobody here is Oda and everyone can believe what they want until it's written in stone.

Of course not, you are an ardent fan of Killer and Kidd. And the fact that if Kidd and Killer help fight 2 Yonko at the end of the battle will be the failure of the entire manga, you also don't care, because they did not train with a legend like Luffy and Zoro. Only Zoro and Luffy must defeat them. Because that's the only way Oda will justify the timeskip. Kidd level of Flying Six))
:seriously:Thats disrespectful. None of the flying 6 could cut/damage Kaido

same dumbass.he depends on enma just like big mom warns kaido because it's enma itself not zoro. even kaido sees oden in enma.

it was all because enma. and you fansboy keep dodge enma not power up tool lmao
What does that even mean? It all depends on Enma, Enma literally uses users own Ryou to perform big slashes.

Because Kinnemons or Ashura Dojis Haki is not Oden level, they would have died trying to use Enma. Zoros Haki is Oden level so he can use Enma.

But what would Enma be without Zoros Haki? Just a piece of metal.

Why don't you stop taking drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.