Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah you are relatively right in that its including his powee. Its 180m "max" apparently, but that's from the vivre cards and tbh really doesn't agree with the Marineford picture. Like, that building clearly is over 160 meters tall, especially from other perspectives.

However, we don't know the true dimensions of Mama Canter, and I highly doubt it towers over Marineford. Chances are, Odas perspectives of it are fucky compared to Sunny, which is where people get ridiculous estimates like 500 meters.

Its one of those thing where relying on "official" heights starts to get silly in this manga because Oda's perspectives are weird a lot
That's Kinda is my point, Oda is very hit and miss when it comes to scaling in the manga to the point of Characters changing sizes all the time. Something that got really bad in Dressrossa

he aint use snakeman tho, he needed it for kat
Kaido is much faster, he hit Luffy while Luffy was fully focused on other hand Luffy matched Kataluri in speed, Snakeman is for faster movement but normal Luffy was able to dodge Katakuri's attacks, G2 is fast which he can normally use for dodging
It is impossible to be faster than Kizaru's attacks but the reason Luffy couldnt dodge Kaido is likely because Kaido can change direction mid attack and follow opponent, so even if Luffy tries dodging, Kaido would follow...thats why its harder :kaimoji:

And again proof that Law guess was false. Did Law said after the attack he was wrong and hit the false vital point? Where you know he didm't hit Kaido with GK? Since his scar was right to his heart. Law guess was right and nothing speaks against it.
Because Oda mentioned that for a reason. Law will discover a "Dragon's anatomy" later on. That was a crucial dialogue line. It wasn't put there randomly.

It's clear that GK couldn't tear any internal organ apart, otherwise Kaido would be more worried about his whole survival. GK was ineffective and even if it didn't hit Kaido's heart, Law purposely aimed toward his belly which logically should have hit other organs as well.
How are you going to pretend there is any logic in the organ distribution of a dragon?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Can you show me where kaido dodged the attack? Otherwise it’s headcanon. Just because big mom told him to dodge doesn’t mean he is gonna dodge. The word means missed because zoro missed. If kaido dodged Oda would show him dodging
Oh, so BM told him to stand still because she knew Zoro was gonna miss because she saw it with her FS?

How delusional due to Zoro hate can you be? lol

D

Deleted member 83

- Small precision (i know people give too much importance now to every words) but the word 外した (外す) means miss, dodge or avoid but the kanji has the same meaning. Kaido avoided it that's why Zoro missed it.
外す just means miss...of course it can be due to the opponent dodging but the term itself implies none of that, it's just miss
you can definitely argue and I would agree with you that Kaido dodged the attack, but the term itself is just simply "miss"
That's my understanding of it

Law said "I hope" or "I wonder if" this is the heart. He had no idea wtf he was aiming at. It was literally a potshot.
He never said I hope or I wonder, he said his heart must be their, so he was sure he was aiming for the right spot lol. And even if Lsw guess wasn't wrong since the heart was right next to his scar.

Bogard

You can't win
Stop being disingenuous all the time

zoro didnt react because he was in mid air when she snuck him

luffy didnt do shit in 1001 when zoro and law had to save him

if zoro couldnt hurt kaido more than what luffys done so far why did both yonko react like that and kaido for the first time in the story didnt try to tank it ?
Stop crying about facts all the time.

Zoro has no relevant speed feats thus far on an opponent completely focused on him, which is a fact, just like it's also a fact that on the first attack that focused on him, he got destroyed, just like it's also a fact that Luffy has far better speed feats(dodging Kaido's raw thunder bagua speed while facing 2yonkos) or that he blocked(with barrier haki) / tanked the same attack that knocked all of them out

In 1001, unlike Zoro and Law who were on the backseat, Luffy had to face 2yonko at the same time.

So yes, even for Luffy, it's tough to focus on 2 yonko at the same time

And again, i already said there was a hype around Zoro's attack power this chapter making it debatable in the attack power department between Luffy and him. I never said he couldn't hurt Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.