Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of whether it was a illusion or not. The attack did hurt Kaido and reached the other side of his body which is more impressive than anything the scabbards or his fellow WG has done in a single hit. This guy is a true beast for an underling who's not even a main character.
The attack didn't do damage. Kaido is still able to feel force but that doesn't mean he takes damage

Just like blades becoming black due to users who wield them... I dont mind that idea... oden left a lot of hes will in to that sword, and zoro will leave hes too making it into black blade
I'd have like it more if it was Zoro who could turn it into black blade due his own personal effort and power. But from now on Zoro will be riding on Oden coattails and that's what I'm not liking. I like Oden before but I'm a bit peeved that Oda will keep dragging him from the grave, figuratively speaking, along Zoro inside of Enma for the rest of the series.

It will end in 1 vs 1 Luffy vs Kaido this story. Zoro is just going to open Kaido's scar. the other supernovas will be out in 2 chapters. It will end in Luffy and Zoro vs Kaido and then finish on 1 vs 1 Luffy vs Kaido which will last 4 chapter I would say

Luffy is really ahead of the others, he's clearly the one who has the most Feat since the start of the fight, frankly the guy easily tanks the attacks of the 2 Yonkos

The Supernova MVPs are clearly Luffy Zoro and Killer

Also note how Oda equates DC to attack power (unless there is hax behind it). Zoro slicing the Pica golem in half leaves the audience shocked. To display Enma's massive power when wielded by Zoro, Zoro cuts one of Onigashima's horns from distance.

Mihawk's ice Berg feat truly is ridiculous. The ice Berg is much bigger in it's diameter and Mihawk did it casually with one Haki less swing. @ShishioIsBack @HA001 @nik87

Another amazing chapter.

Loved Killer attack, apparently the blade have passed through Kaidou Dragon form. I don't understand how Kaidou is not cut into two if the blades are still revolving. Maybe they ain't.
There's your answer to those that believed Killer can't Harm Kaidou. He did it.

Zoro also been amazing this chapter. For those that still fail to acknowledge Enma a PU should look at the Haki that's surrounding Enma and how much he had on his swords in DR. There's a reason Oda is constantly mentioning Enma not his other swords and it was one sword attack at that.

I also see some trying to shit on Zoro for same, that is stupid. The feats are Zoro's, no one else can utilise Enma there, none of the RS. If Luffy needs PU to harm Kaidou, why should Zoro be criticised for same.

I also feel Kidd n Law ain't playing as active part as others. In fact Killer coming out better than his Captain Kidd. My guess is, they going to stay longer in the fight and contribute more then. Obviously Kidd playing more important part in taking down Kaidou than Killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.