Status
Not open for further replies.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
He didn't need Law to start his attack dumbass, he needed Law to protect Luffy from the Boro's Breath, after that he could've attacked from anywhere since he used this as a flying slash, but he was already in the air because Law put him there.
Luffy tanked boro breath why would he need protection seems like you don’t even know how to read

Zoro fans here better stay in this echo chamber because you overhyped him once again. They felt odens will in the sword.
He needed law to start his attack. Everyone else attacked on their own.

After downplaying everyone but zoro that backfired and they all did better.

That’s why I tell y’all to wait
wtf are you talking about? Zoro literally no diffs Law and this chapter all but confirms it.

You need to get off snorting lines of cocaine before you come here

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I'd have like it more if it was Zoro who could turn it into black blade due his own personal effort and power. But from now on Zoro will be riding on Oden coattails and that's what I'm not liking. I like Oden before but I'm a bit peeved that Oda will keep dragging him from the grave, figuratively speaking, along Zoro inside of Enma for the rest of the series.
I dont think so... It will be cruicial theme in wano but in wano only... I believe zoro will have hes own name and new legacy attached to enma when its black blade, and will be considered better and stronger swordsman than anyone ever was. Oden is just here becouse its kinda hes story right now. when Zoro will have same use of ryuo with all blades he will be new sword god.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
However it puts you beyond a certain level.
Nobody on Wano besides Oden and Zoro have been able to tame the sword
It is not really a power level thing. I think it is more will related or having something special.

Oden mastered it at teen age. At 18 he had a nice feat with it cutting the Pig god, but nothing DR Zoro couldn't have done with ISDS.

At 19 he fought bandits and Ashura Doji in a high/very high diff fight. And we have to remember that this Ashura Doji was quite weaker than the current one (he said it himself).

So at 19 Oden with Enma only high/very high diffed Ashura and his crew.

What's Mihawk title? Is it WSS "World Strongest Swordsman" or WGS "World Greatest Swordsman"?

I could swear it was WGS but everyone is saying WSS in this forum I began to doubt myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.