Status
Not open for further replies.
El Thor was a fodder clearer which couldn't kill Pagaya. Wiper was already near unconcious standing when he was hit. Zoro got knocked by a 15-20 mil bolt then took a maxim lightning too.

Haven't I told you not to quote Skypiea as an arc to hype your character since it ess the arc he had his worse showing.
El Thor has the third best DC feats outta all of Enel's attacks.

Doesn't matter. People always use a stronger attack to finish someone off. It was an overkill

I will. Sanji looked highly impressive whilst Zoro was licking Enel's feet.

Zoro fans here better stay in this echo chamber because you overhyped him once again. They felt odens will in the sword.
He needed law to start his attack. Everyone else attacked on their own.

After downplaying everyone but zoro that backfired and they all did better.

That’s why I tell y’all to wait
Has anyone ever seen this guy say anything good about zoro:pepeke:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
What is this? What is this mark? You mean the sword has Odens haki? Just say it. You know you want to.

And in the case of Ryou you mean haki? Luffy learned how to project his haki outward? Are you saying Zoro can’t do this? Zoro doesn’t know how project his haki at long range?
without enma he cant, last chapter he said it himself, only luffry right now can use it without enma

I dont think so... It will be cruicial theme in wano but in wano only... I believe zoro will have hes own name and new legacy attached to enma when its black blade, and will be considered better and stronger swordsman than anyone ever was. Oden is just here becouse its kinda hes story right now. when Zoro will have same use of ryuo with all blades he will be new sword god.
I hope so because frankly it's annoying me right now. I hope after they take down Kaido at the end of Wano Oden spirit will just move on to the afterlife and that's the end of it.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Viz says "the most likely reason it feels familiar to you, is because it was made by the same man as Wado".

But in the end it doesn't really matter how Zoro achieved that. The fact that he achieved it makes him a beast. It doesn't lower his power.
Yeah.....the official portuguese translations are different. They really talk about Wado helping zoro out.
Also went to check 3 different versions of the episode 956 that animates this part.
Same thing.
So....we might have a translation issue here.

Status
Not open for further replies.