Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm reading the chapter 955 and Tengu is saying right here that Zoro is rapidly getting used to Enma because both her and Wado were made by the same smith.
Viz says "the most likely reason it feels familiar to you, is because it was made by the same man as Wado".

But in the end it doesn't really matter how Zoro achieved that. The fact that he achieved it makes him a beast. It doesn't lower his power.

:seriously:

My reasoning is having Enma doesn't put you at a specific level.

Enma 39 y Oden >> Enma 16 y Oden.

Prime Oden with Enma > Current Zoro with Enma.

39 y Oden without Enma is maybe stronger than 16 y Oden with Enma. But weaker than 39 y Oden with Enma.

Mihawk without Yoru is likely weaker too than with it.
However it puts you beyond a certain level.
Nobody on Wano besides Oden and Zoro have been able to tame the sword

I mean Old Garp used a casual attack, this is what I was just implying. So Kaido's full AP is certainly much better than that, just like Garp could do better if he truly wanted to.
true true, but garp was all fists I wonder if he even had named attack like Im guessing since Haki in bullets is a thing and can shoot out like swords, he can do long range attacks with his fist similar to bugress imma assume

REMEMBER THIS :

In only 5 chapters, Zoro :

• One shoted the sh*t out of Apoo with no-named attack.

• Made Queen sh*t his pants and destroying his canon with a random slash.

• Cut Kaido with no COA onigiri and made him bleed a bit.

• Saved Luffy from heavenly fire and cut prometheus in half.

• Blocked Laido's windslashes that blitzed all scabbards and cut Kiku in hald EASILY.

• Cut Laido's Boro Breath

• Nearly cut Laido's head with Hiryu Kaen and made Kaido dodge for the first time in the entire serie.

• Shocked both Laido and Bigmom, and Bigmom telling Kaido to dodge knowing that no one can mess with the GRANDMASTER !!

Zolo

Cope Doctor
And I’m asking What do you think Enma’s power is? Because the story tells us, Enma’s power is Zoro’s haki.

You notice when he cut Kaido last chapter, he didn’t have hardening. He had Enma, but no hardening. Now he’s using Hardening with Enma. So as far as I can tell, the only thing that’s changed is Zoro using haki.

I know Enma is was given to Zoro to train and get stronger. But we’ve never seen Oden use it like any other sword. Are you saying Oden also uses this mysterious Enma power? Like if you are saying Zoro is relying on this then does that Mean Oden is too?
enma releases users haki on its own, zoro hasent learned ryuo tha luffy learned and can use it... without enma he wouldn... even though enma uses hes own power its still power up... zoro said it himself, BM and kaido worried about it... oden left hes mark here, and zoro will leave hes too when he turns this into black blade... enma is special sword... unless you think zoro would done same with shusui right now not knowing anything about advanced ryuo

Status
Not open for further replies.