Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you tell me why Kaido needed to dodge for the first time in his life?

Of course. Are you doubting it? And why if so?
Can you show me where kaido dodged the attack? Otherwise it’s headcanon. Just because big mom told him to dodge doesn’t mean he is gonna dodge. The word means missed because zoro missed. If kaido dodged Oda would show him dodging

Proof that he target a random non vital spot.
Since we have Law who guess that, we have the manga panel and point of his scar who proof that, literally everything point it out that Law was right with his guess, what is your point who speak against Law guess? Now explain.

Aoe or AP doesn't matter, the only thing we know that Kinemon was able to cut Kaido, with none adv user or special ability user could do.
You DON'T SEE GK damage. How many times does this have to be explained? This is literally the premise of the attack and explained by Law himself.

Stop being disingenuous all the time

zoro didnt react because he was in mid air when she snuck him

luffy didnt do shit in 1001 when zoro and law had to save him

if zoro couldnt hurt kaido more than what luffys done so far why did both yonko react like that and kaido for the first time in the story didnt try to tank it ?
The first time in the story Kaido did not tank something was BM.
Since the battle start for people he think lower than him this is the first time .

He didn’t hit his heart idiot he just guessed. A heart is a heart and gamma knife tears your heart apart
It's clear that GK couldn't tear any internal organ apart, otherwise Kaido would be more worried about his whole survival. GK was ineffective and even if it didn't hit Kaido's heart, Law purposely aimed toward his belly which logically should have hit other organs as well.

I mean Zoro attack here is more hyped than his attacks that he used against pica

it make sense the attack resulted in cutting way bigger object than pica

Onigashima is still way bigger than Marineford and comparable to Dressrosa

You DON'T SEE GK damage. How many times does this have to be explained? This is literally the premise of the attack and explained by Law himself.
And again proof that Law guess was false. Did Law said after the attack he was wrong and hit the false vital point? Where you know he didm't hit Kaido with GK? Since his scar was right to his heart. Law guess was right and nothing speaks against it.

H

Haoshoku

Do you think ISDS is actually stronger than that attack which Zoro used to defeat Ryuma?
Most certainly. I mean the attack he used against Ryuma is a CQC based attack anyway, the fact that he was able to slice the right horn of the giant skull that far away is impressive. But that goes to show his growth in power, an ISDS from current Zoro should be comfortably above any Ittoryu or Nitoryu attack being produced right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.