Status
Not open for further replies.
Translated it say miss which I makes more sense since on panel there’s no roof kaido even dodged. Your using headcanon and I can’t wait till officials debunk you
You are right, but no, there are better words to say that Kaidou dodged the attack, in that dialogue Zoro means that he missed BUT the reason he missed was because Kaidou avoided the attack.

I've been in this forum for a few months so I guess people are going to argue saying things like Zoro missed because with 1 eye can't measure the distance or something like that so let me say, as someone said here already, he didn't miss because he wanted, he missed because Kaidou moved.
- Small precision (i know people give too much importance now to every words) but the word 外した (外す) means miss, dodge or avoid but the kanji has the same meaning. Kaido avoided it that's why Zoro missed it.
:milaugh:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Translated it say miss which I makes more sense since on panel there’s no roof kaido even dodged. Your using headcanon and I can’t wait till officials debunk you
Can you tell me why Kaido needed to dodge for the first time in his life?

Do you think ISDS is actually stronger than that attack which Zoro used to defeat Ryuma?
Of course. Are you doubting it? And why if so?

He literally dodged the attack, when you miss it usually means the other person went to length to avoid it.

I get it, you definitely hate Zoro so any thing Zoro does you always do whatever it takes to make up random bullshit to discredit anything he does.

QUICK someone get this man COPIUM STAT!!!

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Proof that he didn't hit his heart. The whole posting of you are nonsense. Kaido has a strong dura/res so he is able to take that attack.

Imagine using real world logic when in manga people fighting still with half face and cutting mountains. For right reason superhumans for you.
So strong he cry from pain after BoLo Breath

D

Deleted member 83

Thats his base height and not his real size there. Wolf by default is the biggest giant apparently, 100m taller than Oars. But that is showing a much larger size than 160 meters.
we don't know his base height, we only know that his max height is 180m
personally I think he's just a regular giant(~20m)

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
This is just a perspective issue. The alternative is the claim that Marine Battleships are around a kilometre tall.
I’m not claiming that lol. Oars Jr is roughly 200 feet tall, which is consistent with how Oda drew him.

Extremely dishonest statement.
How? He is around the same size as the previous Marine HQ, that’s blatant from him being drawn right behind it.

Perspective distorts sizes in OP sometimes, but not when you have two objects that are drawn literally right next to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.