Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido in dragon form is like 100s of meters in length, and even he is not visible when that attack was shown ... Kaido is like insect when compared to that Skull and Zoro's attack was launched from about middle of that Skull and Cut off that horn... I am guessing Its around a Kilometer Distance and the horn is 100+ meters in thickness
Horn is probably around 500 meters thick with Skull being around 2.5 Kms thick

manga panels is definitely not for size scaling my friend...especially not for something as big as island sizes
Reminder that Wolf is apparently 160M tall, so he's much shorter than Big Mom's ship which is scaled to be 300-500 Meters Tall

Meaning that King and Marco should be able to kick Marineford's Building easily

Basically, Oda is kinda dumb at scaling sizes

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
  • I've told you why I think that scaling is bad.
  • We don't know how large the Flower Capital is.
  • Scaling from objects we do know the size of (Sunny), the skull alone is over a kilometre tall (not including the horns)
  • As an island, Onigashima is a few kilometres wide.

Onigashima is much larger than Flower Hill and noticeably bigger than Mihawk's Iceberg. It's fine to wank the Admirals, but you don't need to downplay Onigashima's size to do so.

This is the best scaling of Onigashima's size:
That scaling isn’t even close to accurate. It massively underestimated the size of Oars, who is exponentially larger than the Sunny:

I’m not interested in whatever numerical value Oda assigns to a character’s size in SBS, as this requires us to completely disregard the visual aspect of manga as a medium and just assume that Oda’s own drawing is always wrong because it’s inconsistent with some number he came up with during a trivia session.

I dunno how effective it is to try and scale the size of Onigashima in such detail because OP is just very inconsistent in that regard, but people gotta be honest with themselves and admit that it is much smaller than originally thought considering how Kaido imagined it would fit in the Flower capital ( the smallest region of Wano) just fine.
The fact is that Onigashima is nowhere as big as Dressrosa if Kaido is confident that it fits inside the Flower capital alone. Doffy’s birdcage can probably fit 5 Onigashima’s inside of it.

manga panels is definitely not for size scaling my friend...especially not for something as big as island sizes
I don’t understand what aspect of this panel tells us that panel scaling is inaccurate lol. Marineford and Onigashima are both very small. San Juan is bigger than both.

Woah chill out dude. Gk wasn't better then Killer move who let split Kaido blood+hurt him inside.
His move was clearly stronger then GK. Are you now even denying the panels.
For the last time. GK has small AoE. How hard is this for you to understand? It's meant for humans not dragons.

Killer's attack has more AoE, it's not stronger.

Bogard

You can't win
Bullshit
Zoros attack would have maimed Kaido and its just Zoro getting started
He is pulling off best speed and reaction feats too

Zoros feats are better than Luffys so far
Only in Zoro piece i guess. I already said there is a hype about Zoro's attack power
The only interesting things from the SN side was Killer's new attack, very impressive :myman:
The other one being the hype behind Zoro's attack power:shocking:
It doesn't change the fact that Luffy is totally outclassing in the rest though. His best speed feats so far are on people who are either not focused on him(Big Mom attacking Luffy or Kaido attacking Luffy) or on a toying opponent having his attention shared with another(Killer and Zoro)

When an attack actually focused on Zoro(Big Mom's thunder attack), he couldn't react and got destroyed

> Luffy on the other hand, blocked(with barrier haki) / tanked the same attack that knocked all of them out with little to no damage
> Luffy could predict and almost completely dodge Kaido's fastest base move(thunder bagua) with future sight from a close distance and that's with a Luffy who was facing 2yonko at the same time(Kaido and Big Mom)
> Luffy is the only one who could hurt Kaido with a basic g3 attack(thanks to level3 hardening) - let alone G4 then, when Zoro completely failed before releasing more of Enma's power

Basically, the only area where Zoro could compete with Luffy is in the attack power feat department. Luffy has him beat in speed, hardening, observation haki, and defense / endurance, placing him on a different level, but to Zoro's credit, he has the second best portrayal of the novas thus far

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Lol then why would zoro talk like that if he knew adcoa or has seen it from Mihawk?
Your argument is that Mihawk does

Nope, they didn't notice because Zoro only attacked by himself this chapter...last chapter kaido didn't focus on zoro or anything coz it was Killer and zoro attacking
So your hypothesis is that Big Mom and Kaido are retarded, okay.

Only Kidd is trying to hurt Kaido by using outside force
Zoro's sword slashes are an external force. Zoro is overcoming Kaido's hardness not bypassing it.

Onigashima is huge but trying to use numbers with Oda's scale and perspective is dumb since the samurai running trough those bridges would then be Sunny sized.
I am not seeing any samurai in that panel?
:choppawhat:

if you look closely he didnt ambued it with haki once he ambued it with Haki he prob triggered Enmas ability or aura
Enma doesn't have an independent special ability. All it does is forcefully release the wielder's Ryuo. Zoro isn't utilising any other haki but his own.

Its not noticeably larger than Iceberg lol. Iceberg dwarfs Marineford
Onigashima dwarfs Marineford as well. Major's scaling is just terrible and should be discarded entirely.

Reminder that Wolf is apparently 160M tall, so he's much shorter than Big Mom's ship which is scaled to be 300-500 Meters Tall

Meaning that King and Marco should be able to kick Marineford's Building easily

Basically, Oda is kinda dumb at scaling sizes
Thats his base height and not his real size there. Wolf by default is the biggest giant apparently, 100m taller than Oars. But that is showing a much larger size than 160 meters.

Enma does exactly as expected. It's ability to take Zoro's Haki allows him to use more Haki at the cost of his stamina. Not to mention if the translation's correct BM could of just sensed the will inside Enma as swords are said to carry a wielder's will even after death. As far as I can tell this isn't an upgrade from Shusui but rather a side grade tbh.

And honestly Kaido has the feats to definitively be put over the 48 Year Old Virgin Katakuri speed wise so him avoiding Zoro's attack isn't a surprise at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.