Status
Not open for further replies.
definitely he could do much more than creating a large playmobil he has so much potential wasted
he should be able to at least shoot those metal scraps as bomerangs at very fast speed... that would make him strong character like... thousands of metallic parts flying and hitting from every side, piercing and cutting and Pummeling etc.... but we not seeing anything :few:

So people still finding excuses? Fanbase of the hundred excuses. When you make one Yonko afraid that his most durable partner, who also is a Yonko, gets washed by that attack.

:yasu:
Afraid ?
I think people throw that word around that word to much .
BM told him to have caution and he did .
Which is good but still sign of him looking down on them .
Cause he sure as hell did not bother to tank BM when she pull out her sword .

So I don't care about rants just over simple facts like the obvious one, which is that Luffy's feats are on a different lvl to the rest
I don't know about that...!? 🤔 Oda clearly portrays Zoro on equal ground as Luffy, Zoro is the only one after Luffy who can hurt Kaido (through haki of course), Luffy hasn't shown anything out of the way impressive compared to Luffy. Oda loves Zoro too much so don't expect Oda making him less than Luffy in any way possible.

Looking at Zoro's current attack power makes me feel sad for the marines who came at Mihawk's door thinking they stood a chance :josad:
Depend who arrived in the island xD.

I still think that nothing will happen but Oda can always turn the card.

In any case I am on the team Zoro vs Mihawk as last battle for Zoro.

I don't know about that...!? 🤔 Oda clearly portrays Zoro on equal ground as Luffy, Zoro is the only one after Luffy who can hurt Kaido (through haki of course), Luffy hasn't shown anything out of the way impressive compared to Luffy. Oda loves Zoro too much so don't expect Oda making less than Luffy in any way possible.
Anytime Luffy and Zoro has been presented in a same fight, Zoro generally has outshined Luffy.

you got me there nice one

But didnt the narration says Kaido fight against the yonko and marine singlehandly and got captured 18 times none of them could scar Kaido like that
Yeah that’s why we were all very hyped about Kaido. But then we saw what actually happened versus Oden and then now he himself has listed the people who can potentially beat him.

Now it’s extremely up in the air what exactly happened in all those encounters. For now, we have to actually see what happened. Kaido knows Shanks can POTENTIALLY beat him if they fight so he chooses not fight him when heading to Marineford. See. There’s some complications here now

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Wait, how don't you buy that Kinemon being able to pierce Kaido's skin and draw blood while Zoro in the previous chapter or Killer in both the previous and current chapter could not, has to do more with a tool that's particularly useful in damaging Kaido, than simply a matter of scaling Kinemon to having greater attack power than Killer or non special flame/Haki Enma infused blade Zoro attack ?
  • Ryuo would be useful against any opponent
    • Kaido doesn't have gimmicky durability, he's just hard.
    • The scabbards were not bypassing that hardness (like internal penetration ryuo affords Luffy), they just overcame it.
  • The scabbards having > AP than Zoro not using hardening isn't surprising
  • In general, weaker characters have demonstrated attack potency beyond their tier:
    • Don Sai
    • Elizabello

I don't think the scabbards bypassed Kaido's durability, they were just able to overcome it.

People out here counting pixels? :kaidowhat:
I hope you guys realize that the people who draw pictures don't give a shit about pixels. Or do you really thing they are sitting there counting each pixel before they draw?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Afraid ?
I think people throw that word around that word to much .
BM told him to have caution and he did .
Which is good but still sign of him looking down on them .
Cause he sure as hell did not bother to tank BM when she pull out her sword .
he attacked big mom he didnt block her
that was a clash
scared is the word hes just tanked everyone but zoro

Capturing Mihawk is like basically risking potentially one Admiral dying.

Is Mihawk really worth the risk? I mean what he does besides chill on the island and fuck his (legal) side chick unlike Pedophile Sanji
Post automatically merged:

@Seraphoenix how does Zoro's performance translate to Mihawk in your opinion? Keep in mind that Oden was a pure swordsman whose abilities were all about cutting, with Tengu saying that turning your blade black is a feat that Oden couldn't achieve.
Mihawk ~ Gol D Roger

I never thought I find myself saying I like Killer more than Kid but here we are today. Kid should tell Luffy thanks when he gets a chance, without Luffy, Kid could have lost his Right Hand Man, eaten by dragon in first few minutes.

Kid's not a team up kinda guy, it makes sense he didn't ask Law to teleport him, but then don't just stay there jaw dropped. I commend Zoro for trying to protect luffy any chance he gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.