Status
Not open for further replies.
  • We don't know how big the Flower Capital is
  • I'm not sure Kaido's visualisation in that panel should be considered accurate scaling

I'm not sure the Iceberg is bigger than Onigashima, but scaling from Zoro cutting the Horn with an Ittoryu technique, Mihawk should be able to cleave the entire island.

• Zoro cannot fly or move about in mid air, so dodging was impossible.
  • He reacted to Big Mom's attack, raising his sword up but was struck anyway.

Kaido complimented Zoro and Killer:

Zoro did not say he needed to release more of Enma's power:

Nah, Zoro intercepting Prometheus is the best speed feat on the roof top.

Luffy is more proficient in COA by virtue of being capable of penetration COA. I am not sure what you're basing Luffy being above Zoro in hardening on though. Zoro's Hiryuu Kaen had overflowing hardening (apparently infused with flames?):

Contrast with what Roger and Primebeard had during their clash:

Wait to see if Zoro recovers from Big Mom's attack before concluding that.

This is just delusion.

Luffy doesn't even have more destructive force. King Kong Gun might have similar DC to what DR Zoro could pull off with his Hardened Slashes:

With his latest feat (using only Ittoryu for that matter), Santoryu Zoro's DC is on another realm entirely from Luffy's.

I'll look at it later.
Cutting something does not require more destructive force, it requires less, because it is applied on a very narrow plane.
Pica´s golem is cut, not destroyed, that might seem an arbitrary distinction in Pica´s case (since it accomplished what it is supposed to) but vs real opponents, it´s a different story.

Wait, how don't you buy that Kinemon being able to pierce Kaido's skin and draw blood while Zoro in the previous chapter or Killer in both the previous and current chapter could not, has to do more with a tool that's particularly useful in damaging Kaido, than simply a matter of scaling Kinemon to having greater attack power than Killer or non special flame/Haki Enma infused blade Zoro attack ?
Because Kinemon was going all out against Kaido the whole time while Killer and Zoro weren't even using 5%?

I

Indigo

So, did Jinbei not know Haki during Marineford? there were a few moments were he blocked Akainu and even hit him without Haki. There's even one point where Akainu just takes Jinbei's hit to the gut, and half of his torso is deleted, if it that was a Haki hit Akainu would at least get a little pushed back. There's also a moment where Vista slashes Akainu's neck/chest area and Akainu even says he hates dealing with Haki users, but he didn't get cut in the throat as he should have by Vista using Haki.

Haki in Marineford is so wack. :milaugh:

Mihawk should've also sliced Jozu and Crocodile in half.

Probably still more than Shanks could push Mihawk too considering that Mihawk doesn't even regard Shanks as a worthy challenge.
Odd that Mihawk ran away when Shanks showed up at MF if that were the case. It’s almost as if Mihawk knew that Shanks could cause a bloodbath at MF and he didn’t want to be a part of that. Luckily for Mihawk, the next time he meets Shanks, he’ll be competing with Ben Beckman for the honor of being Shanks’ bottom bitch

stairs-kun

Spoiler Provider
It should be; ISDS is an Ougi (secret/ultimate technique).

I think it's something like:
Santoryu Ougi > top Santoryu techniques > top Ittoryu techniques > other Santoryu techniques.

Enma probably greatly boosted Zoro's Hiryuu Kaen, but it should also provide a similar boost to his other attacks.

Zoro is a Santoryu Swordsman, I don't see his top Ittoryu techniques (a sword style he's stated he's weaker in) surpassing his top Santoryu techniques.

IMO ISDS > 1080 Pound Cannon/(Upgraded) Nigori-Zake > Hiryuu Kaen/Shi ShiShi Sonson.

This is assuming the same swords and level of haki are used on them.

Preskip Sanzen Sekai > 108 Pound Cannon > Hiryuu Kaen/ShiShi Sonson. I think it should be the same for the upgraded techniques. Or at least I see no reason to assume Hiryuu Kaen is suddenly much stronger than attacks it was weaker than preskip.

Current Zoro is just that much stronger than his Dressrosa self. @Haoshoku's take is on the mark:

I don't think current Zoro could have pulled off such a destructive Hiryuu Kaen with Wado Ichimonji, and Dressrosa Zoro could not pull it off with Shusui.
Zoro was cutting cliffs in half with sandai. This stuff is nothing new really.

Odd that Mihawk ran away when Shanks showed up at MF if that were the case. It’s almost as if Mihawk knew that Shanks could cause a bloodbath at MF and he didn’t want to be a part of that. Luckily for Mihawk, the next time he meets Shanks, he’ll be competing with Ben Beckman for the honor of being Shanks’ bottom bitch
We both know you are trolling when you say Mihawk is scared of Shanks.

Mihawk calling Shanks a one armed has been too his face while his crew mates were either shitting their pants or keeping their mouths shit while Mihawk is staring their captain dead in the eye all serious is canon tho

Status
Not open for further replies.