Status
Not open for further replies.
He isn't top 3 sorry

BM talked about enma... Enma = Oden hype
Nor mihawk hype.

You guys twisting these to hype Mihawk.
Whenever oda hypes enm ,it is to hype Oden not Mihawk or shanks.

Call me When Kaido or Linlin hype Mihawk like they do with Oden, Shanks, WB, ...
You can’t be serious? Yoru has been stated to be the strongest blade. And anything Zoro can do in terms of power automatically transfers to Mihawk. How would it make sense for Zoro to have already surpassed Mihawk?

If this really happens, I'd prefer Killer fighting Jack since they use similar weapons
I don't care about the fact Queen>Jack, Killer is already showing that he can fight Commanders and win against most of them
Also, Jack is hugely underrated
Mhh Killer fits to both. Because Huge and tanky. But the scabbards need to get Jack to some point. So I will bet on Queen. Blonde wierd dude vs blond wierd dude. Zoro vs King: Katana dude vs katana dude

No, it's just that Zoro held back Enma from using his Ryuo because he feared that it would deplete his Ryuo again.
After witnessing that all was good when he launched a Santoryu attack (without hardening), Zoro realised there was no point to restrain Enma from releasing his OWN Ryuo because there's no danger.
"I need to release Enma" didnt imply previous restraining, it implied he need to find the solution to release Enma. And from the statement "not a usual sword, Oden's presence in that sword" its stated nowhere by both Kaidou and BM about the wielder's own haki, because both said that its the sword itself which is unusual/has the presence.

Because Mihawk can't cut fire as far as we know
Mihawk doesn't have enma
Mihawk isn't being qanked here in Wano , it is all about Oden
Lmao as @Haoshoku so kindly pointed out.. Zoro's sword feats reflects back on who he's had as a teacher and goal to surpass
As far as we know, Mihawk's blade stands at the top. Oden's sword has not been stated to be above it :)

Shanks doesn't have df!
Whats that got to do with anything? You need a df to be a toptier? Come on now
Shanks might or might not have fs
We don't know, but you don't need fs to stand at the top, now do ya?
Shanks got hyped but Oden is the man wanked here
Oden got an arc of wank, Shanks has gotten wanked for years on end xD
Shanks never taught Luffy btw
Never taught him any fighting you mean? Shanks influence has driven Luffy for years, the fact that he didn't train him does not diminish his role as a mentor
Mihawk did teach Zoro
Indeed he did.. Oden didn't ;)

Mhh Killer fits to both. Because Huge and tanky. But the scabbards need to get Jack to some point. So I will bet on Queen. Blonde wierd dude vs blond wierd dude. Zoro vs King: Katana dude vs katana dude
Mmmhhh
Queen looks like the less likely to fight Killer since there are already Sanji and Drake as candidates and I find the possibility of Zoro/Killer leaving the fight unluckily to happen, still not impossible tho

I don't even like Kidd but this nonsense downplay of him will come to bite your asses. He will get his time to shine, Oda literally made his subordinate look better than him and that only means one thing. Something big is coming.
Enjoy the chapter and stop being reactionary!
These people are dumbasses, let them keep talking. They’ll go silent when Kidd’s time comes. The fact that Kidd’s right hand man is looking so impressive right now only means that further on into the fight Kidd will look even more impressive. They don’t realize that Killer getting hype indirectly hypes Kidd as well.

Which is why he used this attack vs. Ryuma rather than Asura. And why he didn't use Asura against Oz or Moria or Kuma, Sure bro.
There are no pros or cons to any of his techniques and it is pure PIS on Zoro being a fucktard not taking things seriously.
Huh What are you arguing? Wait are you trying to say thats strongest Zoro attack? :gokulaugh: please tell me exactly what your arguing?

"I need to release Enma" didnt imply previous restraining, it implied he need to find the solution to release Enma. And from the statement "not a usual sword, Oden's presence in that sword" its stated nowhere by both Kaidou and BM about the wielder's own haki, because both said that its the sword itself which is unusual/has the presence.

What's unusual about the sword is the ridiculous amount of haki it releases from the swordsman who wields it.

"Release enma" = Releasing Zoro's armament haki.

Status
Not open for further replies.