Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

Linlin is irrelevant, is she? Just comic relief, is she?

In just the second chapter of the fights, Linlin has shot down 4 of the 5 Supernovas, and only failed to take out Luffy because of his natural immunity.

Hopefully this makes people wake up at the fact she is every bit as powerful and dangerous as Kaido. In Whole Cake Island, she was able to brush aside attacks thrown her way, and that's when she wasn't thinking clearly and only had cake on the mind. Now, she's combining that natural toughness with Enel-like firepower, and even greater at that. This is also another proof of how potent Zeus is. Linlin, the unstoppable force to Kaido's immovable object, and don't forget it.

We should also take early spoilers with a heavy dose of salt. They made Linlin out to be a non-factor when she's the one actually carrying Kaido thus far.

Getting to the others, Zoro himself is also proving he's not just a side show, and is very much a key figure for this battle. Kaido, the damage sponge, avoided an attack for the first time. The mere idea of Zoro giving Kaido a paper cut was considered laughable once before, but now we have Emperors actually avoiding his attacks because they are that dangerous. But these panels.

Kaido is staring at 20 years of Samurai retribution, and is too scared to meet it. :catrude:

Finally, Luffy, I don't care what anyone says, Luffy's well a match for all top tiers at this point. He's not only fighting Kaido pummeling on Kaido, he's taking his attacks head on and counter-attacking like he's Lucci, or something. Kaido is still better than him in some areas, but the point is, Luffy's competing with Kaido on an levelled playing field. And before someone mentions Kaido's hybrid, Luffy definitely has more he's learned from his 2 weeks of training. Why else would he pull out Gear 4 so casually? I'm starting to see why Oda brought Linlin there to fight alongside Kaido. We seriously under-estimated the Worst Generation.
Good post but too much Luffy wank. :goyea: Especially coming from a reserved guy like you. :myman:
If he was fighting Kaido on levelled playing field, there wouldnt be any need for 5vs2 and it would be 2vs2, no?
Kaido is something else, nobody can emerge victorious against him in a fair fight.

For Luffy to be a match for him he has to take hits as good as he delivers.
His hits are not that good in the first place and he is one Thunder Bagua away from a KO.
Not blaming him, TB could be a KO for everyone probably but he needs at least a KO ability to off Kaido which he doesnt have.

Luffy couldn't tank all the damage he took in thriller bark either but Zoro could plus more. So i would say if luffy can tank it so can Zoro
I would agree, except Gear 4 didn’t exist in Thriller Bark. Base to base Zoro is more durable.
Post automatically merged:

Killer is not down + since when Killer>>>Law ? It's still too early for one to be down
If you’re like me and you think 1003 or 1004 is the last chapter of act 3, it’s not too early at all.

Most of the DC of Zoro dicing Pica was the force required to push the halves of the golem several hundred metres apart.

ISDS lifting the torso was calced in the double digit megatons.

Panel?
It's not just the DC Zoro displayed here (I don't think he's displayed it elsewhere with Ittoryu, it's also the attack potency. By portrayal, Hiryuu Kaen was vastly more potent than Kong Rifle).

Onigashima has a radius of a few kilometres lol.

Basically, yeah. The supermajority of the damage Zoro will do to Kaido will be in one attack. Kaido is not going to be tanking several attacks of the calibre of Hiryuu Kaen.

That said, I don't think Hiryuu Kaen oneshots Kaido, it would just severely fuck him over.

This is reasonable and I agree.

That said, Hiryuu Kaen had exaggerated DC (slicing of one of Oars horns), though, so I don't think it was anything like that. The attack just seems to be very powerful.
2 digit Megatons is Kindergarten for the Top-Tiers

Zoro has proven he is tankier than luffy and probably tankier than any of the SNs on the roof
Yeah Luffy goes starving and gets drugged and drilled in his organ and fights for hours against a YC1.

He outright tanks Boro breath here and continues fighting, after taking a partial raime hakke which can one shot YC1+ level characters, including Oden. Zoro has presumably fallen down due to Mom's AoE attack.

Zoro has PROVEN nothing on the level of Luffy's tankiness. None of the SNs are on Luffy's level in that regard. Luffy both literally and figuratively bounces back as part of his motif, that determination was the one advantage he had over Katakuri in WCI.

Luffy couldn't tank all the damage he took in thriller bark either but Zoro could plus more. So i would say if luffy can tank it so can Zoro
If by "couldn't tank" you mean "went to sleep after beating the arc villain as he always does" then sure.
If by "Zoro could plus more" you mean "one spec of Luffy's fatigue was enough to see Zoro cry out in tremendous agony proving that it was far more significant than any pain he had dealt with prior in the arc, and that he nearly died doing so, and was nerfed for an arc following wheras Luffy would have recovered after a prolonged nap", then sure.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
He missed in this chapter you doofus, in Kaido's slowest mode no less.
Tagging Kaido who is trying to block rather than dodge in a group attack (and doing zero damage) is not a speed feat.
Raime Hakke is Kaido's equivalent of a quick draw technique, it doesn't mean that his overall speed is snakeman level, he was blitzed by G3.
You need to seriously learn what tagging means man, you are wasted here if you don't.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
If by "couldn't tank" you mean "went to sleep after beating the arc villain as he always does" then sure.
If by "Zoro could plus more" you mean "one spec of Luffy's fatigue was enough to see Zoro cry out in tremendous agony proving that it was far more significant than any pain he had dealt with prior in the arc, and that he nearly died doing so, and was nerfed for an arc following wheras Luffy would have recovered after a prolonged nap", then sure.
never happened
luffys body shut down cause he hit his limit
he was out before moriah was

Status
Not open for further replies.