Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Right now it seems like Zoro have the highest Ap on the roof with Luffy(or even better?).
His attacks are lethal asf, if even BM make a comment about it.
Zoro's AP is considerably > Luffy's. An Upper mid tier attack from Zoro forced Kaido to dodge and had Big Mom scared for his life.

Luffy's High Tier attacks were tanked without much trouble.

The Kaen one he uses this chapter. I’d put it above Shishi sonson.
Pretimeskip, ShiShi Sonson seemed more formidable:
  • It was Zoro's finisher vs Daz Bones
  • It was Zoro's finisher vs Kaku

Hiryuu Kaen was used against Ryuma, but Zoro beat Ryuma with Nitoryu and while not wearing his bandana.

I think Hiryuu Kaen being so powerful this chapter is because current Zoro is just that much stronger as opposed to the technique suddenly becoming more powerful than techniques it was weaker than preskip.

I place both of them on the same level as upper mid tier techniques for now. They're Zoro's strongest Ittoryu techniques.

Last edited:
Yoru is the "finest blade" in the world and a Black Blade on top. It is considerably better than Enma.
  • Saijo O Wazamono > O Wazamono
  • Black Blade > non black blade.
that's assuming Emna don't have some type of match up advantage in front of Dragons ...
it seems like a legit theory ...

but it for sure is more effective than Zoro's other swords in this fight ...

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
To him it seem that way .
He also did not think luffy could near to his level of CoO until he did .
Characters in manga judging luffy don't really matter in the long run .
Just 3 chapters ago Kaido did not think luffy could damage him after he kick his ass before.
No it does not seem that way it is that way he saw it with his own eyes stop reading 2 piece

Crydo the one who wank him, only Crydo lol
Oda had to remind the Crydotards that Crydo is a cheating fish
The scabbards have Oden's ryou.
Kaido sees Oden's shadow in Luffy.
Now we have Enma possessing Oden's Soul/Haki/Presence or whatever.
All that's left now is for Zoro or Momonosuke to awaken Oden as a Stand just so he could kill Kaido with his hands.
The f*ck! Let the man rest in peace in his grave damnit.

Last edited:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
that's assuming Emna don't have some type of match up advantage in front of Dragons ...
it seems like a legit theory ...
There is absolutely nothing suggesting this. What exactly is the rationale? Enma is an anti Dragon blade? Where does that come from?

but it for sure is more effective than Zoro's other swords in this fight ...
I agree it's more potent than Wado Ichimonji.

Hiryuu: Kaen was the only attack Kaido felt the need to dodge. That places it as considerably more potent than Red Roc, Kong Gatling, Kong Rifle, The Scabbards' Togen Totsuka and all other attacks they used to date.
Except he didn't feel the need to dodge. That's the point he was TOLD to dodge it.
And you are under the incorrect assumption that he COULD dodge Red Roc or kong gatling when they caught him by surprise, sounding like zorotardy Luffy downplay.

We literally see Zoro not using hardening on his Rengoku Oni Giri.
And you can see Luffy's internal destruction ryuo flow? Oda is inconsistent with drawing hardening, trying to draw conclusions based on that is quite humorous, Zoro probably is using colorless barrier ryuo which is stronger than hardening anyway even if it isn't an inconsistency.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
The damage control is hilarious

They think that op is bleach or something like that with Zoro's sword
I mean Kaido stated to see Oden in Zoro's sword. I don't see how people can possibly take that literally when the idea of a soul living inside a sword is just that far fetched. The only solid interpretation dictates that Zoro is wielding Enma in a similar way Oden was.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Except he didn't feel the need to dodge. That's the point he was TOLD to dodge it.
And you are under the incorrect assumption that he COULD dodge Red Roc or kong gatling when they caught him by surprise, sounding like zorotardy Luffy downplay.

And you can see Luffy's internal destruction ryuo flow? Oda is inconsistent with drawing hardening, trying to draw conclusions based on that is quite humorous, Zoro probably is using colorless barrier ryuo which is stronger than hardening anyway even if it isn't an inconsistency.
Holy shit the mental gymnastics

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

why was he told to dodge it ?
why didnt meme tell him dodge anything else ?
why didnt she tell him dodge red roc when he let it hit him ?
why is this the first time in the series hes got out of the way of an attack ?

Basically, yeah. The supermajority of the damage Zoro will do to Kaido will be in one attack. Kaido is not going to be tanking several attacks of the calibre of Hiryuu Kaen.

That said, I don't think Hiryuu Kaen oneshots Kaido, it would just severely fuck him over.
then you're just falling for fake hype, all this is just set up to be surprised when Kaido start surviving Zoro attacks , especially his old attacks

Zoro's AP is considerably > Luffy's. An Opper mid tier attack from Zoro forced Kaido to dodge and had Big Mom scared for his life.

Luffy's High Tier attacks were tanked without much trouble.

Pretimeskip, ShiShi Sonson seemed more formidable:
  • It was Zoro's finisher vs Daz Bones
  • It was Zoro's finisher vs Kaku

Hiryuu Kaen was used against Ryuma, but Zoro beat Ryuma with Nitoryu and while not wearing his bandana.

I think Hiryuu Kaen being so powerful this chapter is because current Zoro is just that much stronger as opposed to the technique suddenly becoming more powerful than techniques it was weaker than preskip.

I place both of them on the same level as upper mid tier techniques for now. They're Zoro's strongest Ittoryu techniques.
Shi Shishi Sonson's likely the strongest Ittoryu attack tbh.

Edit: Unless the grading were only between Pre-TS moves in which case ignore this.

Status
Not open for further replies.