Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Remind me again did that hit Kaido or not?
Remind me again did Zoro need mobility support to even get in the optimal position for that?
Remind me again did Zoro get BTFO'd in a counter attack after he over extended himself?

You don't need to fly bro, just get law to teleport you, or usopp or orlumbus.
Thats not the point
the point is range
if zoro did that from the ground it could reach kaido

he used law to cut boro breath not for that attack

even as the kamazou the drop isnt that big from where he goes from 5th strongest (which he clealry is by feats now as well as portrayal) to bottom
True, I believe Kamazou is still strong enough to take out guys like Hawkins, Capone, and Apoo tbh. But he’s a different beast with his punishers back. As is Zoro with his 3rd sword back which he did not have in his Kamazou fight.

I am enjoying the battle kid you are the one getting bullied here :milaugh: Also What NF? I don't even have an account in NF like almost more than a year are you ok? Go back to NF if you want you are in different forum. This Zoro fanboyism of yours is not healthy :suresure: I am talking about the chapter and how Oda draws Zoro is. .. Still needing a speed and long range boost... :steef: If Sanji was here Zoro would be humiliated.
Lol just a chapter bef law teleported luffy from kaido's swing . why didnt u cry like this at that time ? Only retards like u would run when they have car to travel. Smart people would use law's supporting abilities as zoro did and retards like u would wonder why

Remind me again did that hit Kaido or not?
Remind me again did Zoro need mobility support to even get in the optimal position for that?
Remind me again did Zoro get BTFO'd in a counter attack after he over extended himself?

You don't need to fly bro, just get law to teleport you, or usopp or orlumbus.
What does that have to do with him making fun of people who said Zoro doesn't have long range?

Status
Not open for further replies.