Status
Not open for further replies.
Which character gets more hate in this forum Sanji or Kidd? I can’t decide lol.
tbf its normal for Kidd to get hate because he is a cocky asshole, that's just his character. His limited showings so far haven't necessarily helped his case but I'm sure he'll get his shining moments soon.

Sanji on the other hand is a whole different beast. Dangerous levels of cope are required to defend his performances post-TS :risitavirus:

Congrats on being a Zoro Hater, classification changed and additional copium has been delivered, i will give you the first tank free of charge

Edit: Why isnt this "Left hand man" you speak of on the roof?
Hey maybe he is talking about Killer. Luffy, after establishing himself as a true Yonko, might ask Killer to join his crew like Shanks and BB did.
:kayneshrug:

As I said why are you here bud? Go back to NF , I dropped NF like more than a year and I deleted my account, are you folllowing me or something? :milaugh:

Zoro lacks not only flying, that would be ok.

He lacks speed and long range, or long jumping like Oden. That's weakness.

You are the one being obsessed with Sanji and once I debunk your Zoro fan nonsense you are starting to talk about NF as if I was banned there, go ask your body extravlad and learn who got banned from NF before, I Will give you a clue I never got banned but your Zoro fan friend extravlad did :steef:

That's the usual state of Zoro fans they were also always getting perma banned in OJ, so this might help you to understand the situaton of who can't control themselves because of their extreme fanboyism and who can control himself ; such as me, who never got banned from NF or OJ.:suresure:
Lie again
:beckmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.