Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe. People still salty that Kaido, who enthusiastically took the full range of the Supernovas attacks (Rhino Schneider, Kong Rifle, Kong Gatling, Sonic Blade, Gamma Knife, Punk Vise, ...) with minor damage, had to dodge Zoro's one attack on Big Mom's appeal, as it would have ripped him apart.

Textbook Headcanon.
Man you guys love spitting that cringe out.

It's the same people that argued that Zoro could only defeat Pica with Orlumbus' help. When the only "help" Orlumbus offered, was to make Zoro cover the huge istance before Pica crushed the people on the plateau he was standing right in front of; did people expect Zoro to run across half of Dressrosa?

Same with Kaido. Luffy was right in front of Kaido's mouth when latter was charging his Boro Breath, so Zoro made use of the team and told Law to teleport him right in front of Kaido's face. Big deal. Not worth talking about, when Zoro blitzed Prometheus and almost gave Kaido an injury grievous enough it made Big Mom scared.

But Zoro-Haters are too obsessed with the King.

Making Kaido bleed and hitting him all over the place, what a loser Luffy is.
Needs to practice the art of charging up your slow attack, getting dodged and attacking the scenery for maximum spectacle instead.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Making Kaido bleed and hitting him all over the place, what a loser Luffy is.
Needs to practice the art of charging up your slow attack, getting dodged and attacking the scenery for maximum spectacle instead.
Kaido has taken all those attacks from luffy and its done minimal damage
kaido was SHIVERING seeing zoro come at him and for the first time in the history of one piece did not try to tank it but dodged.
which shows that attack > everything luffys done

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Which character gets more hate in this forum Sanji or Kidd? I can’t decide lol.
Definitely Sanji but he does have the second biggest fan base after Zoro so no biggie but Kidd gets flamed every other day with no one to defend him. I did shit on him once or twice in the past but I am starting to warm up to him and Killer these past few chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.