Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys really think Supernova are dropping like flies to Lightning?

Zoro has practice with Kuma and Enel. He’s getting back up.
Law has fucking plot armor, Oda can’t even kill off this man.
Kidd is a tank right now
Luffy is immune
Killer? Let’s hope for the best
Supernova means super rookie, they are not rookies anymore get your facts straight.

Zoro's plot armor is 10 times stronger than Law's. You Will cry when Oda spoonfed you with Law> Zoro LMAO.

J

Jo_Ndule

This has little to do with the discussion but I think u misunderstood what kanjis are
外す is not a kanji 外 is
the kanji itself means outside etc

I think 4 has nothing to do with this situation because that is usually for leaving a place temporarily etc(席を外す) like a meeting

And now back to the main topic, I always believed it’s a matter of who it’s talking about , if Zoro is referring to himself then it’s just miss, but if he’s talking about Kaido then it’s what you stated
Saying it’s both at the same time would be...stretching? They would require different pronouns
Let’s see which one Viz picked haha I’m not 100% sure myself

And for your “if Oda meant xx he would’ve used xx” Oda should’ve just used 躱したor避けたfor Kaido avoiding lol so we won’t be here
If Kaido dodged instead of tanking ... oda will show it clearly
Let's just wait then

If Kaido dodged instead of tanking ... oda will show it clearly
Let's just wait then
What do you mean he would show it clearly?
Zoro shits on Kidd
Post automatically merged:

It's over Ndule. We're going to find a new manga cause Oda won't stop elevating Zoro.
Zoro is literally best character in Japanese fiction. Why are your standards so low?

P

Punpun

He's not that off though is he?
This arc really seems like New World Thriller Bark. I doubt ZKK will be a random final hit, but rather a sneak attack from Zoro, similar to the sneak attack he did to Kuma.
I was mostly refering to Big Mom take.

But I don't think it'll be a sneak attack as Zoro was not on Kuma's level in anyway in thriller bark, alsk he had no way to hurt him.

Even though he's not going to be on Kaido's level overall, he's AP is going be higher than Kaido's defence by the end of fight if it's not already.
So I don't think it's going to be a sneak attack. It'll probably be a showdown.

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

The question here is: Dressrosa ZORO without training and without enma + g4 (luffy) without ryou and bad haki (without FS and Ryou, without increased physical strength, standard G4 domain as now), would beat FUJITORA in a 1x2 fight, but the admirals' fans are not prepared for this conversation.:super::super:

J

Jo_Ndule

Zoro simply missed
His attack speed ain't that impressive, he can't tag dragon kaido cause he doesn't seem like dodging

Over and over , AP or DC isn't everything
Needing Law or orlumbus to land hits won't help Zoro 1v1 against YCs/top tiers who are skilled or can fly.

Based on Eten Translation and others, + seeing the scans,
Kaido doesn't seem to dodge ... or move much so Zoro either missed due to having unleashed so much power from Enma
or He's slow to tag dragon kaido who can dodge zoro point blank.
Kaido dodging coz of enma dehyps his whole hype of tanking. He didnt dodge Oden, retainers, luffy but dodges Zoro coz "Oden ptsd" "unusual " from Linlin advice. Of course it'll hurt him but Oda needs to do better

Have Zoro land hits on his own... let Zoro have his own solo feats.
Zoro is yet to perform to land an attack on Kaido ny himself: first combo strike and now he missed + He's been using kinnemon skills to cut fire.

The question here is: Dressrosa ZORO without training and without enma + g4 (luffy) without ryou and bad haki (without FS and Ryou, without increased physical strength, standard G4 domain as now), would beat FUJITORA in a 1x2 fight, but the admirals' fans are not prepared for this conversation.:super::super:
Zoro in Dressrosa was still LeZoro James tho
Post automatically merged:

Zoro simply missed
His attack speed ain't that impressive, he can't tag dragon kaido cause he doesn't seem like dodging

Over and over , AP or DC isn't everything
Needing Law or orlumbus to land hits won't help Zoro 1v1 against YCs/top tiers who are skilled or can fly.

Based on Eten Translation and others, + seeing the scans,
Kaido doesn't seem to dodge ... or move much so Zoro either missed due to having unleashed so much power from Enma
or He's slow to tag dragon kaido who can dodge zoro point blank.
Kaido dodging coz of enma dehyps his whole hype of tanking. He didnt dodge Oden, retainers, luffy but dodges Zoro coz "Oden ptsd" "unusual " from Linlin advice. Of course it'll hurt him but Oda needs to do better

Have Zoro land hits on his own... let Zoro have his own solo feats.
Zoro is yet to perform to land an attack on Kaido ny himself: first combo strike and now he missed + He's been using kinnemon skills to cut fire.
Wait so if his speed is not impressive it means Kaido dodged right since attack was slow enough for Kaido to dodge?

You just played yourself dooodle Bob

YOU FUCKING CLOWN
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.