Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
What's the strongest opponent you guys think Zoro can currently one shot with Purgatory Onigiri?
With Enma and more Haki control I think no one is safe if it’s a direct hit but for now I would say maybe Kid. I mean in Ringo it was enough for Killer so Kid is realistic
Post automatically merged:

Kaido would be badly damaged.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
With Enma and more Haki control I think no one is safe if it’s a direct hit but for now I would say maybe Kid. I mean in Ringo it was enough for Killer so Kid is realistic
Post automatically merged:

Kaido would be badly damaged.
H
If he puts more Haki into it, I think Kaido can go down as well.
Hiryuu Kaen >>> Rengoku Oni Giri.

Oni Giri was one of Zoro's weakest Santoryu techniques. Hiryuu Kaen appears to have been his strongest Ittoryu technique (it could overwhelm Ryuma's final attack, and Ryuma could previously counter Rashomon).

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Hiryuu Kaen >>> Rengoku Oni Giri.

Oni Giri was one of Zoro's weakest Santoryu techniques. Hiryuu Kaen appears to have been his strongest Ittoryu technique (it could overwhelm Ryuma's final attack, and Ryuma could previously counter Rashomon).
I am not sure about that, we have to see how Oni Giri does when he uses it with more haki released.
It is easier to avoid/block 1 sword than 3 swords. Surely, 1 sword can work as well if you are good enough...

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I am not sure about that, we have to see how Oni Giri does when he uses it with more haki released.
It is easier to avoid/block 1 sword than 3 swords. Surely, 1 sword can work as well if you are good enough...
I'm scaling from pretimeskip.

Besides, stronger attacks are generally used after.

Hiryuu Kaen is a stronger attack, and Zoro's next main attack would be even more potent.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
ShiShi SonSon is a special technique to cut through very hard materials. It's not clear how high its actual attack potency is:
  • Kaku deflected it with Rankyaku Roudan
  • Ryuuma was able to counter Rashomon

In contrast, Nigori-Zake overpowered Kaku's Bigan (a considerably more formidable technique).

Here's what would have happened:

only see the kaido eyes he was near to cry:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh: