Questions & Mysteries Why people keep pushing Queen vs Sanji?

They pushed it as much as zoro vs king, and since that didn't happen, why would this? The hole basis of that was also the rivalry between queen and king, just like kaku vs jabra, mr1 vs mr2, just like sanji vs zoro, but since zoro vs king is dead, why you still expect this to happen?
:king::queenhear:
I mean I’m not sure what was gained from Oda having Sanji bump into Black Maria, like she’s not his fight, it’s just pointless time wasting. There’s no one else for Sanji to fight other than one of the calamities so we’ll just have to wait and see which one. If he fights neither I doubt he’ll have a 1v1 this arc at this rate

S

stealthblack

Whos going to fight the calamities then? Marco cant fight them all himself.
marco, xdrake the person queen wants dead, chopper if he gets any action, Hyo and his yakuza bosses, you name it. and marco did a good job alone, he just need a bit of help, a sidekick. there is also robin and brook, yamato.

and this is assuming that whoswho and sasaki are strong enough to keep jimbei and franky busy until the end of the war.

and imagine if tama tames all the gifters....

marco, xdrake the person queen wants dead, chopper if he gets any action, Hyo and his yakuza bosses, you name it. and marco did a good job alone, he just need a bit of help, a sidekick. there is also robin and brook, yamato.

and this is assuming that whoswho and sasaki are strong enough to keep jimbei and franky busy until the end of the war.

and imagine if tama tames all the gifters....
Sanjis not going to the roof bucko