Questions & Mysteries Why people keep pushing Queen vs Sanji?

Queen mentioned Judge, implying that they have a past. The best place to expand on that plot is in a fight with Sanji, not to mention the science theme with Queen being a cyborg and Sanji using Germas science.
Like their encounter is pretty much set in stone imo, but I feel there’s gonna be some sort of twist like I don’t think it’s gonna be as simple as “they all worked together with vegapunk” or something like that, but then again we never know. I’m still not sure if they’ll fight though, I still wouldn’t mind Drake fighting Queen
Post automatically merged:

But Queen isn't an Okama.
He's just another Machvise who everyone assumed to be an Okama too
I think he means more along the lines that Sanji would shown disdain towards a man who goes by the name of “Queen” seeing as it’s a female title.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Because he’s the Sanji out of the King—Queen relationship. He has some knowledge of or ties to Judge Vinsmoke and makes use of scientific advancement to fight. He and Sanji shared a reaction to Hiyori’s “demise” and both are womanizers.

Whereas all King and Sanji has going for it is a clash, the ability to fly and fire. The element Oda hands out like candy. I would be very happy with Drake vs Queen though.

Sanji fans that want Sanji vs King aren’t actually fans of Sanji, they’re fans of an imaginary version of him that is basically Zoro but blonde.

Fight with a character that can expand on the history of Sanji’s family, the arc after this was one of the emotional cruxes? Nah, we want King because he’s stronger.
I wanted Sanji vs King due to aesthetics. A scene of Sanji breaking a bird’s neck with DJ Flambage Shot would be too dope imho.
However, I am, in no way, against Sanji vs Queen and would appreciate the fight very much too.

They pushed it as much as zoro vs king, and since that didn't happen, why would this? The hole basis of that was also the rivalry between queen and king, just like kaku vs jabra, mr1 vs mr2, just like sanji vs zoro, but since zoro vs king is dead, why you still expect this to happen?
Because strawhats who have had less panel time/focus than Sanji in Wano are fighting Tobi Roppo right now. He's likely gonna fight either King or Queen. Most are saying Queen because he has the quirky nature that a majority of Sanjis opponents in the story have had.

Sanji will fight Black Maria will tag with Jinbe vs. King and Queen...

When people like nami, usopp and Franky (who weren't relevant earlier in the arc)are fighting tobi roppo? Sanjis not gonna fight a calamity? lol
Why not? LOL...

well, jimbei is fighting flying 6 too, and people say he replaced sanji in m3....

and usopp and nami not really fighting, just running
If Sanji gets to fight a Calamity then Jinbe as well... One of them not fighting one doesn't make sense...