How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Luffy is not strong enough to take out one Yonko. There are two.

Duh I would even argue if all Novas can take out Kaido if he gets serious.

I see your reasoning but I don't think it's happening. I can totally see a full chapter of Luffy proving why he is fit for the Yonko title but Luffy beating him one on one? Nah. Unless Oda pulls Bullet.
Dunno what’ll happen to Linlin. But Luffy is definitely having his 1v1 showdown with Kaido. I’m guessing Kaido will go hybrid and knock everyone but Luffy away.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Dunno what’ll happen to Linlin. But Luffy is definitely having his 1v1 showdown with Kaido. I’m guessing Kaido will go hybrid and knock everyone but Luffy away.
Yeah. Luffy's sore 1 vs 1 against Kaido is definitely happening for a chapter or more but in the grand scheme of things Kaido is not going down in 1 vs 1.

Luffy is not there.

I'm still trying to imagine how the fuck Oda wants us to believe that they can overcome Yonko alliance without Admirals or Shanks involvement.

wait 20+ more chapters. not even joking
Lol yup people are underestimating these fights.

I give it another 3-5 chapters before everything is even "solidified" in terms of who is fighting who. Then even at that point, who knows how long it'll take for Oda to start drawing the 1v1 chapters dedicated to making the villains fall.

Only then will you get the 15-20 chapter Kaido fight.

Hell, we may even get an act break soon, nor do we even know where the story is going with Orochi, Onigashima, and the rest of the main Wano inhabitants (Hiyori/Tengu/Onimaru/Hotei/Fukurokuju) or Yamato will encounter Kaido and have a moment or if Momo will meet Orochi.

So many factors

Status
Not open for further replies.