How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
how would everyone in the alliance retreat? and wouldn't that extend too much?
That is the point only the worth people would get saved as the Strawhats,Kid pirates,Marco,some Minks and few other people. However the rest would get caught as I said. Then we would get a second execution scene where the rest of the alliance(Scabbards and co) who couldn't escape,prepared for their death.

In that case do you remeber when Kaido said that pirates would always flee when they where losing? Scabbards spirit broken, they don't having any hope anymore,whole wano in chaos, many people get died. The whole country spirit would be gone,pirates take the captial under their control and in that moment a pirate who even face losing would come back to save anyone for the last battle. The perfect tension for a all out battle.

and wouldn't that extend too much?
If we end the act 3 in 5-10 chapters, making a switch 2-3 chapter around the world and starting act 4 for 30-40chapters in a full war. Why not?

S

stealthblack

6 AM News: "Good Morning, All King fans are gathering for a "King Deserves Better" rally this afternoon"

12 PM News: "Live look in at ALL King fans that showed up to the rally"

:josad: :josad: :josad: :josad:

#KingTheAbandoned #SomeoneGiveTACAHug #OdaWillGiveKingAPityFight
he would have entire zoro fanbase backing him up if he was zoros match this arc.

oh wait, he had them but lost them when zoro got on roof

As long read since MF where most people expect Ace to get saved, I can see such tragedy here too. Would fit into the dark story of wano. Then the Scabbards+most samurai where prepared for the execution like back then with Oden, different this time however the alliance pulling out back with a counter attack and also the Navy could come into the game. We could get a full war on wano. But that is my though and only the extrem way.
This is obviously not going to happen. I mean doing this will add another what, 1-2 years? Oda is planning to finish OP in 5 years and there are still the arcs related to the Revolutionary and the final voyage to be tackled and cutting 1-2 years just to flare the drama doesn't sound wise.
This is One Piece not Hajime no Ippo.

Status
Not open for further replies.