How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Post automatically merged:

franky has kizaru power:steef:
Honestly it's not even a bad match up

Sanji vs Pageone is 1000times more entertaining than what's going in rooftop, their fighting style is better than diabetic old hag, and somene who cannot understand that his full dragon form is wack as fuck LOL

I got more entertainment in Sanji vs Pageone in half a chapter than 3 chapters from that rooftop fight

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Ok so here's my analysis:

-The red part is obviously the SFX lettering

-The blue part looks like the ground, which makes sense since this is at the bottom of the page

-The yellow part is probably smoke, Oda usually draws smoke on the ground see here:

-Only the black part is a mystery, to me it looks like Page One's cloak:
Damn a Page1 chapter? Oda’s giving us the good stuff

My care for Sanji depleted when I re-read Enies Lobby.

Man was really willing to let Robin die if it meant he didn't have to hit a woman.
That's kind of fucked up.
My care for Luffy depleted because his recklessness put the crew in death situations and never learns
My care for Zoro depleted when he didn't care about Chopper infected with Queen's plague, and only went serious when Okiku's arm dropped
My care for Nami depleted whenever money comes into play
My care for Usopp depleted when he was running away from Trebol and Robin was about to get lost
you see what I'm doing right? I can go on with others, but again, you can just be furious with Sanji's actions, it's just we can pick on any character for their actions in different arcs

- King gaining the upperhand against Marco
- Some King vs Sanji set-up
- Sanji escaping BM
Chrono kun, you sweet summer child :josad:

Sanji is running on the second floor chased by BM and the others

Brook and Robin defeat Hamlet and Fourtricks.
Marco is in danger

Tama's plan is... :whitepress:

Sasaki vs Franky, one page

Jinbe defeated WsW crew, one page

The rest is about fodders getting the antidote and the supernova on the roof getting up.

Status
Not open for further replies.