How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Whitebeard have Awakening?
He certainely did, Whitebeard not having awakened his devil fruit is nothing but an absurd notion. Though he most certainely only used it against the thoughtest foes in the most epic fights because of how powerful it surely was and that it could have harmed and destroyed his own crewand allies if used carelessly.

Again, Marco saying "my flames are unique" proves it has offensive capabilities, and Luffy specifically stated Prometheus is harder opponent than Logia... and Jinbe stated it's a mass of fire.... for it to get hurt, means Marco's flames has offensive power....
Look this what I mean no it doesnt have offensive its because both were unique these are healing flames low warm it doesnt hurt it heals

Saw this on the reddit thread... Anyone knows if it might be true?

ADDITIONAL SPOILER TRANSLATED(by the Saudi provider)

“In a few words, though there’s no certainty on this, I’ll just mention it.

Something strange/huge happens in this chapter.
Something about it’s ending will make you yearn to see Chapter 1004”
the guy whos chances of being alive are 1% and he'll die with frankys fart :kata:

A Sanji chapter?!?!?!?!?!:believe::believe:

Is my Sanji vs King and Queen prediction coming true after all?:crazwhat::sighting:

Me right now:

The next thing is that Sanji will come to the rooftop and saves the defeated Supernovas and cook Kaido up.:steef:

Man, I'm eating good.:finally:

Gotta hands these L's out in just in case.:beckmoji:

And for the poll, we all know who are the best first mates.:sanmoji::phoenixmarco::kata:
Nice fanarts of Marco and Katakuri.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

A Sanji chapter?!?!?!?!?!:believe::believe:

Is my Sanji vs King and Queen prediction coming true after all?:crazwhat::sighting:

Me right now:

The next thing is that Sanji will come to the rooftop and saves the defeated Supernovas and cook Kaido up.:steef:

Man, I'm eating good.:finally:

Gotta hands these L's out in just in case.:beckmoji:

And for the poll, we all know who are the best first mates.:sanmoji::phoenixmarco::kata:
Nope. Fanfics often stay as fanfics.

"Marco is beating King" even though they haven't seen a single named attack from King not to mention the hybrid form this is like when the scabbards attacked Kaido some people love to overreact. Next they will change their mind.
Anyway I think a fight between King and Marco is an extreme diff fight I give the edge to King, Marco's ability has limits as mentioned in the vivre card and he doesn't use a weapon seems like he is relying on his devil fruit unlike King the swordsman who is a devil fruit user, from a rare race and has access to fire not to mention the height and weight differences

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
Saw this on the reddit thread... Anyone knows if it might be true?

ADDITIONAL SPOILER TRANSLATED(by the Saudi provider)

“In a few words, though there’s no certainty on this, I’ll just mention it.

Something strange/huge happens in this chapter.
Something about it’s ending will make you yearn to see Chapter 1004”
Is it Rooftop Hype?
if not then everything under the roof is meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.