How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People think I hate zoro when I already proved I don’t actually I made a post saying zoro is just a little below luffy or maybe his equal like 3 months ago.

I’m saying that mihawk is not above yonko because there’s nothing supporting that. If he is then it’s nothing less then a mid diff everytime and stuff like the distance between us and that man and mihawks whole portrayal in marineford wouldn’t make sense.

Is a pirate king level character really post poning a fight with vista?
Pirate King is a standalone title which is above the Yonko. Shanks = Mihawk, so I would say that Mihawk is Yonko level and that the Pirate King is above all Yonkos, how much we don’t know but I would assume that the difference is not that much. Becoming the Pirate king is not only based on strength even though it’s a big part of it. For me I would say that Prime Roger,Whitebeard, Garp and Sengoku were the strongest and then comes the rest

J

Jo_Ndule

Stop minding these guys

PK>Yonko >WSS
To be a wss candidate, you just need to cut rocks or ice
To be Yonko candidate, you need to beat YCs or be above them
To be PK candidate, you need to be Yonko level

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
There’s no proof roger is above yonko and black blades no mean anything for power levels as we seen clearly with Whitebeard
Forging a black blade should imply possessing an hyperbolic level of CoA, albeit we still have no proof about it just being about CoA or also swordsmanship. Either way this is why we posit that Mihawk's CoA > Roger's.

And Roger is obviously stronger than let's say Kaido.

After all the novas will become a lot lot stronger till the last chapters kick in.

Forging a black blade should imply possessing an hyperbolic level of CoA, albeit we still have no proof about it just being about CoA or also swordsmanship. Either way this is why we posit that Mihawk's CoA > Roger's.

And Roger is obviously stronger than let's say Kaido.

After all the novas will become a lot lot stronger till the last chapters kick in.

That doesn’t make sense since we still don’t know how exactly black blades are created at all. It can have something to do with your soul or some shit like that we don’t know what a black blade actually is yet.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
That doesn’t make sense since we still don’t know how exactly black blades are created at all. It can have something to do with your soul or some shit like that we don’t know what a black blade actually is yet.
What doesn't make sense is postulating far fetched scenarios like this one rather than standing by logic and canon.

Enma is likely to simply feature Zoro's haki and not Oden's soul, let alone Oden's soul helping Zoro forge the black blade. This is an hilarious new one. Since this is what is being implied here.

I do hope there's some esoteric condition for black blades to be made because if it's just haki+time then giants are going to become an even bigger joke than they already are and if it's just haki output then Mihawk should be way more respected and feared than he is.

Pirate King is a standalone title which is above the Yonko. Shanks = Mihawk, so I would say that Mihawk is Yonko level and that the Pirate King is above all Yonkos, how much we don’t know but I would assume that the difference is not that much. Becoming the Pirate king is not only based on strength even though it’s a big part of it. For me I would say that Prime Roger,Whitebeard, Garp and Sengoku were the strongest and then comes the rest
Simply the best. Respect.

But I think Kaido is the strongest. Even stronger than Roger and Whitebeard. Because in the chapter with his first appearance, it was clear from the description that he earned the TOP 1 title throughout his life. + Roger was afraid of BM (~ 1 lvl ?!)

Status
Not open for further replies.