How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

• Zoro's offensive prowess >> Boundman
    • Hiryuu Kaen was vastly stronger than any attack Boundman has shown so far
  • Zoro has the speed to blitz Mama mid point blank attack from several dozen metres away
    • Luffy himself failed to react to that attack
  • Boundman still has a time limit and overusing Ryuo tires him out very quickly
    • Luffy can only fight on par with Zoro for a few minutes
  • Zoro has the endurance to tank upper level named attacks from a Yonkou
    • Mama's God of Lightning: Tenjin
  • Zoro has the physical strength to block named sword techniques from a Yonkou
    • Mama's Cognac
  • Zoro's mid tier attack may have caused Kaido to use his Hybrid form

Based on his performance in the last two chapters, Luffy needs Boundman to compare to Santoryu Zoro.

Honestly speaking, I fail to see how current Luffy beats Santoryu Zoro. Not unless Boundman's short time limit is retconned later in the fight (plausible).

I expect Boundman to have more up his sleeve (King attacks, Lv. 3 COA, fire attacks), but well this is Santoryu Zoro that is still just getting started.
  • He has several attacks stronger than Hiryuu Kaen.
  • His Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki was seemingly very impressive despite being a mid tier attack.
  • He hasn't yet channeled overflowing hardening through all swords for Santoryu techniques, so he may still be able to get stronger.

Considering Santoryu Zoro is already more impressive than Boundman (and he still has Asura), I see no reason to place current Luffy above Zoro at all, let alone a level above Zoro.

@Admiral Lee Hung, @ShishioIsBack, @Sentinel, @playa4321, @comrade, @LANJI CUCKSMOKE, @ShinmenTakezo, @Gol D. Roger, @Haoshoku, @ZenZu, @Luffy is the mc, @MarineHQ62, @Fujishiro, @Bogard.

I guess we have our answer to how strong EOS Sanji will be.
:usoprice:
BM never used tenjin on Zoro
Stop writing fake news

She only use tenpin after zoro got zapped.
Zoro didn't cause Kaido to use hybrid , another fake news

Typical cinera writing his fanfics

Luffy has tanked 4 yonko attacks...zoro tanked unnamed attack

• Zoro's offensive prowess >> Boundman
    • Hiryuu Kaen was vastly stronger than any attack Boundman has shown so far
  • Zoro has the speed to blitz Mama mid point blank attack from several dozen metres away
    • Luffy himself failed to react to that attack
  • Boundman still has a time limit and overusing Ryuo tires him out very quickly
    • Luffy can only fight on par with Zoro for a few minutes
  • Zoro has the endurance to tank upper level named attacks from a Yonkou
    • Mama's God of Lightning: Tenjin
  • Zoro has the physical strength to block named sword techniques from a Yonkou
    • Mama's Cognac
  • Zoro's mid tier attack may have caused Kaido to use his Hybrid form

Based on his performance in the last two chapters, Luffy needs Boundman to compare to Santoryu Zoro.

Honestly speaking, I fail to see how current Luffy beats Santoryu Zoro. Not unless Boundman's short time limit is retconned later in the fight (plausible).

I expect Boundman to have more up his sleeve (King attacks, Lv. 3 COA, fire attacks), but well this is Santoryu Zoro that is still just getting started.
  • He has several attacks stronger than Hiryuu Kaen.
  • His Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki was seemingly very impressive despite being a mid tier attack.
  • He hasn't yet channeled overflowing hardening through all swords for Santoryu techniques, so he may still be able to get stronger.

Considering Santoryu Zoro is already more impressive than Boundman (and he still has Asura), I see no reason to place current Luffy above Zoro at all, let alone a level above Zoro.

@Admiral Lee Hung, @ShishioIsBack, @Sentinel, @playa4321, @comrade, @LANJI CUCKSMOKE, @ShinmenTakezo, @Gol D. Roger, @Haoshoku, @ZenZu, @Luffy is the mc, @MarineHQ62, @Fujishiro, @Bogard.

I guess we have our answer to how strong EOS Sanji will be.
:usoprice:
Strong way strong hella strong the taste of his pastries will hype Sanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.