How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats crazy then is if Kaido is the strongest, how the fuck did Shanks stop him? Of course I'm not insinuating Shanks defeated him, but I just find it nuts that Shanks just up and thwarted Kaido to prevent him from going to Marineford.

I also have no idea how Luffy/Zoro are going to win lol. Especially with Big Mom there....

LOL, so much for the Koi Fish theorists!

But anyway, this is exactly what I'm talking about in early pages in spoiler, Oda should stop the reveals in freakin' SBS and interview, and focus on telling us in middle of chapter... like couldn't he show in narrator "Fish Fish, model Azure Dragon" instead of revealing it on SBS?
Honestly some shit Oda does is weird and bad...
Like right when Big Mom revealed it, he could have shown the DF name, why is he keeping shit so late as a big mystery, only to then reveal it in SBS or some random interview or databook... it's the fucking worst way for a payoff
Koi fish theory just die
:funky::funky::funky:

I had a theory
Maybe Shiryu can defeat Fuji and Oda makes Fujitoras sword having the DF not Fuji.

So now Shiryu has Gravity blade and invisible awakened fruit. I think you can realistically make him a Yonko level character at that point
interesting ... cause true Fujitora never used DF power on his own and ALWAYS with his blade .... but it's a long shot ...

I still think Sanji is much more realistic match for Rain than Zoro ... I can't even assume current Rain can beat Kata let alone post wano Zoro

just cause they are 2nd in command it don't mean they should fight each other ...

Back in the days you guys legit called me a TROLL for saying Zoro would oneshot and fodderize Pica :seriously:
Yes and you called us retards for doubting you :denzimote:
You understand that current Zoro ~ Fujitora means Mihawk can solo 2 Fujitoras and that is beyond wild
Not really tbh. Mihawk is comparable to Shanks. Shanks in Kaido's mind is in the very top of all fighters.

Mihawk had legendary duels with Shanks. No one talks about the legend of Aokiji vs Akainu or BM vs Kaido :kayneshrug:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
Whats crazy then is if Kaido is the strongest, how the fuck did Shanks stop him? Of course I'm not insinuating Shanks defeated him, but I just find it nuts that Shanks just up and thwarted Kaido to prevent him from going to Marineford.

I also have no idea how Luffy/Zoro are going to win lol. Especially with Big Mom there....
It still bothers me that weโ€™ve never learned the particulars about their encounter...Oda loves playing coy with shit like this, but now with Kaido up front and center in the story (and facing the kid who received his defining article of clothing from Shanks), feels like the perfect time to learn the truth of their Marineford run-in.

Status
Not open for further replies.