How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He basically suffered almost no damage going by how quickly he got on his feet once again.
Law and BM are both mentioned in the spoilers fighting BM (and the spoiler provider has downplayed Kidd+Killer before from memory so we'll wait and see). I don't see Law as having extremely impressive endurance and he's given the same ballpark feat as Zoro here.

All of the SNs apart from Luffy were momentarily struck down, and there was a moment in time at the end of the last chapter where it was a 2vs1 against Luffy. I think the SN will be bloodied, we'll have to wait and see.

Can someone explain to me why Luffy went G4 when everyone else were chilling in their normal mode with no haki and stuff to waste

That boy would be knocked out for weeks if he uses G5. Did you see what G4 did to him? He needs Haki managing techniques not an upgrade.
G5 Will be a haki managing form. Gear 4 is going all out and will always be his strongest attack power form

Bar a possible mistranslation (and I don't know how likely that is)...Kaido is top 1.

Until this SBS, I had other people over him but we have to accept it :endthis:
AT this point ... denying Kaido is top 1 .... is just playing stupid

even if Oda said Strongest enemy

Luffy had all the admrials and Yonko (bar Shanks , Mihawk , Dragon) as his enemy

Kaido > Admirals (all men) is a fact
always has been

Can someone explain to me why Luffy went G4 when everyone else were chilling in their normal mode with no haki and stuff to waste

That boy would be knocked out for weeks if he uses G5. Did you see what G4 did to him? He needs Haki managing techniques not an upgrade.
Well him being knocked out for weeks is nothing new lol,he needs to end the arc near death to justify the Emperors' threat Level.
Having him haki drained this chapter already proves he will not have any good haki management this arc,G5 will probably for some quick ending battle.

Kaido is overall the strongest in OP... Oda has made that clear on multiple occasions.

But also no fight is guaranteed. Shanks was placed with Oden who was about to beat him.
Oden was about to Beat base Kaido after his Trash Dragon form took a huge hit. They were even in Oden vs Base Kaido.

Now Kaido has a hybrid.

Kaido said that those were the people that could fight him and a lot of people changed that into beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.