How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

2021 :
Zoro = Luffy
Marco the strongest YC or whatever
Shanks is top1/2
Mihawk above Shanks and Yonko

These stupidity must end.

oh ok I'm not gonna trying to argue with you, but honest question did you think that oden>garp? the man is said to be roger equals in marine side
I agree with Garp > Oden or Garp > Shanks

but

1- Garp TRIED to kill Roger ... ONLY whitebeard fought him on equal terms and ONLY WB alone
2- Oden wank is stupidly high ... like ... not even logically high

Are you stupid? BM being a Great pirate means noting to Mihawk title. The fact is you use it one day and don't the other. Your a big ass hypocrite. Also if Shanks isn't a Swordsman, what is he then.
No, are you? Big mom is a great pirate, mihawk is a pirate. Since you wankers believe it means something, I debunk your ass in your own game.

If you tell me it means nothing then we can have another discussion about it, so decide which one.

Shanks can be anything, one thing is for sure, you wankers are desperate to use Shanks to wank mihawk, because you can't find anything else.

peak of Yonko = Prime Teach
and Mihawk will never ever would be as strong as peak of Yonko

and

yes ... many people do NEED ON SCREEN hype/feat to respect a character
and Mihawk lack that ... (compare to the hype people asking us to give him)

what I stated now is undeniable

people have the right to wait before calling something
people have the right to doubt lack of feat/hype
people have the right to respect Shanks better hype
one unclear title can end the game for us

if you asking us to ignore all of that ... your not asking a logical thing
These are people who have no interpretation to understand the facts, I don't need to see anything about Mihawk to know that he is above all swordsmen.

And BB is someone outside the curve, I was referring to the strongest Yonkou peak today, which is Kaido. We are already seeing the man, considering him more powerful in action and deeds.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
What claim? No he does not. It's only about being a swordsman, people can still fight after dropping their swords, then mihawk's title would mean nothing for them.
So you once again claiming Zoro himself aint a swordsman? Cause Zoro has the No Sword Style and used his classic moves without swords.....

You hear that? Zoro has hand to hand moves that can be performed the same with swords......

I'm late to this debate about swordsmen and whatnot but isn't swordmanship a skill that you train in and lean. It's not like you're born a swordsman or something, right? Well in One Piece at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.