How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

No he said she would be unstoppable for everyone except Luffy:

Goro Goro Nami > Mama and Kaido.
Lol Oda thinks Nami would be > Zoro/Sanj. Strongest underling in the crew

He never said > Mama or kaido or Yonko.

Nice try. Zoro having Kaido's df =/= zoro being strong as Kaido
Oda didnt even mention Yonko as someone Nami would surpass with GoroGoro

Cinera, stop being dishonest

Find me where Oda says Nami would be > Kaido/BM

J

Jo_Ndule

Post meme with a named attack couldn't even beat a Zoro that couldn't defend himself and Zoro blocks her attack whole saving someone at the same time

Zoro : 1 Post meme : 0

Edit
Zoro also cut prometheus

Zoro : 2
Post meme : 0
She never attacked Zoro with a named attack
Nice try.

She used Indea on Killer then zapped Zoro with unnamed strike then used Shiva on SN trio.

What exactly did Zoro do to Linlin?

Read the manga. It's very easy.

Zoro's ass was getting handed over to him by Nyaban Brothers until he used 3 swords style... He was losing without 3 swords style (SKILL).

Same applies to Kamazou fight, he wasn't doing shit until he used 3 swords style by stealing Kamazou's weapon.
Yeah yeah Zoro took it seriously because he was attacked by this fox guy otherwise Killer wouldnt be able to hit him also Zoro did a shit if he and Sanji wouldnt discuss they would wipe the floor with him

you know after this spoiler I thought Zoros enemies went silent in the nemsis to be ashamed for eternity

Yeah yeah Zoro took it seriously because he was attacked by this fox guy otherwise Killer wouldnt be able to hit him also Zoro did a shit if he and Sanji wouldnt discuss they would wipe the floor with him

you know after this spoiler I thought Zoros enemies went silent in the nemsis to be ashamed for eternity
Oda hyping Zoro for a short time before he gets an L and until his GOD captain Luffy saves Zoro's butt from Kaido. :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.