How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah yeah Zoro took it seriously because he was attacked by this fox guy otherwise Killer wouldnt be able to hit him also Zoro did a shit if he and Sanji wouldnt discuss they would wipe the floor with him

you know after this spoiler I thought Zoros enemies went silent in the nemsis to be ashamed for eternity
I hope this zoro extremists know Killer was extremely nerfed when he fought Zoro? :suresure:
First and all Zoro was already this strong after TS
Even if he gets an L it would be against an yonko so where is the problem Doflamingo laughed at Sanji kicks
Zoro already showed that he is YC from the very start
Zoro was shit after TS, he needed Oden's Aura and Kinemon's technique to do something in this fight.

Read the manga. It's very easy.

Zoro's ass was getting handed over to him by Nyaban Brothers until he used 3 swords style... He was losing without 3 swords style (SKILL).

Same applies to Kamazou fight, he wasn't doing shit until he used 3 swords style by stealing Kamazou's weapon.
The fight with Nyaban brothers happened early pre TS. Zoro has improved since then.

Zoro proved he is strong when using a 2 and 1 sword against Ryuma. Zoro didn't us any of that against Kamazo. The first time he used a name technique he destroyed Kamazo and that was with a weapon he doesn't normally use.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Did I say Zoro is not a fighter? Wtf are you talking about? Previous post;

Zoro is both a fighter and a swordsman.

But Sanji believes fighter Zoro without his swords would be a SANDBAG.

Fighter Zoro can still fight without his swords.

You can't be a swordsman without a sword, cut the crap. :milaugh: Zoro had no other choice in that fight, swords weren't allowed.
When did I mention fighter? Stop deflecting and answer the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.